Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Texas Complete State Sovereignty and Nullification of all Fe

Texas, it's time to draw a line in the sand!

8/29 Texas Complete State Sovereignty and Nullification of all Federal Legislation
    August 8th, 2009

8/29 - TEXAS - Complete State Sovereignty and the Nullification of ALL Federal Legislation

- thanks Gerry Donaldson
    Join your fellow Texans in our Demand and Petition for Sovereignty or Secession
    It’s now confirmed. On August 29th we will be converging on Austin to demand complete State Sovereignty and the nullification of ALL Federal legislation that is without Constitutional Authority in a meeting scheduled with Governor Rick Perry.

Rep. Leo Berman referenced his support for this on my radio show last Tuesday night. Now all conservative minded groups are joining together to make this THE Tea Party of 2009!

Representative Berman has repeatedly shown his support for Texas Sovereignty and has created House Bill 1863. He has also recently recognized the right of the people to call for secession if our Federal government refuses to comply with the Constitution!

Recently, our Federal government has blatantly refused to acknowledge the state’s rights of Montana and Tennessee. In total, there are 37 States with sovereignty resolutions, that are now faced with the same dilemma; if the people do not stand up now, all hopes of restoring America and regaining our lost unalienable rights are gone.

All other state legislators supporting the Sovereignty Bill and Rep. Leo Berman’s House Bill 1863 are being asked to stand with us as we converge, en masse, upon the Capital in Austin to let them know that we either take back our sovereignty completely or we will ask for a vote of Secession.

We are fed up and won’t take it anymore!

We’re working with all 37 States with sovereignty resolutions to coordinate this event, or one just like it, into the ultimate “draw a lineâ€
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Three cheers for TEXAS! Who's next???

Orly Taitz is an Eastern European, that emigrated here from Israel. She has three sons to support and all the publcity she has been getting lately must make her feel like she is what America has needed for so many years.
    Cute wig, though.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Woooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo thats where I will move too. First state that breaks from this EVIL Country
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    Woooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooo thats where I will move too. First state that breaks from this EVIL Country
    Airborne, fellow patriots such as yourself are welcome with open arms!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis

Wonder if a Stetson is going to look good on me.

I'm a descendent of one of the "Austin 300" and if the Texicans need my help, will be there. God Bless Texas!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Rat, I don't and never have worn a Stetson but I'm sure we could find you one that you would look great in!

William Barret Travis

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratbstard
    Rat, I don't and never have worn a Stetson but I'm sure we could find you one that you would look great in!
    One like Jerry Jeff Walkers! He's from NY.