September 13, 2012 @ 2:32AM
Texas Police Chief Approves of Officer Dragging Elderly Woman Out of Car on Camera

By Carlos Miller
Tweet58 Share1262 +14

Despite wearing a camera on his uniform and having one on the dashboard of his patrol car, a Texas police officer was not deterred in dragging an elderly woman out of her car when she did not immediately produce a driver’s license during a traffic stop.

It took less than a minute for Keene Police Sgt. Gene Geheb to drag 77-year-old Lynn Bedford out of her car, even though she said she would give him her license.

She just didn’t do it fast enough.

Geheb had pulled her over last month after clocking her driving 66 mph in a 50 mph zone.

Bedford, who was driving home after playing piano at church, explained that she was in a hurry because she had a bladder infection and needed to use the bathroom.

But Geheb had no sympathy. And neither did his boss who approved of his behavior.

According to NBC Dallas-Fort Worth:
In a statement, Keene Police Chief Rocky Alberti stood by the officer's actions.

"This incident has been reviewed thoroughly by the Keene Police Department and the City of Keene Administration," Alberti said in a written statement. "All parties have concluded that Sgt. Geheb did not violate any state laws or department policies, and in fact was following department policy in regards to violators not providing identification."
Keene Police Chief Rocky Alberti

Please send stories, tips and videos to carlosmiller@magiccitymedia.com.

CARLOS MILLER'S LEGAL DEFENSE FUND

I am immersed in a legal case where I not only want to clear my criminal charges stemming from my arrest in January, but I want to sue the Miami-Dade Police Department for deleting my footage, which I was able to recover.

My goal is to set some type of precedent to ensure this does not happen as often as it does today where cops simply get away with it.

So if you would like to contribute, please click on the "donate" button below and contribute whatever you can afford.

Texas Police Chief Approves of Officer Dragging Elderly Woman Out of Car on Camera | Pixiq