Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TEXICAN WHOPPER

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexicans and other Hispanics in the United States objected to a Taco Bell ad from the 1990s that featured a pint-sized talking Chihuahua that spoke with a Mexican accent.
    Taco Dog? I liked Taco Dog. I thought that was one of the best commercials ever made. I have tons of hispanic friends....they all loved that commercial.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Mexicans and other Hispanics in the United States objected to a Taco Bell ad from the 1990s that featured a pint-sized talking Chihuahua that spoke with a Mexican accent.
    Taco Dog? I liked Taco Dog. I thought that was one of the best commercials ever made. I have tons of hispanic friends....they all loved that commercial.

TACO BELL DOG

Talking Taco Bell Dogs are Here

VIDEOS

http://www.everwonder.com/david/tacobelldog.html

ATTENTION: Who ever is JustSkip on the SAN DIEGO UNION TRIBUNE comment board, you copied my comment from earlier and used it without my permission. Here is the Tribune comment:

JustSkip Today 10:17 AM
    I saw this on Drudge this morning. After I picked up my little girl from school. we went to Burger King for lunch to show my support. How can THEY be offended? How about their Sambo stamp that makes fun of black people? How about the millions of invaders from Mexico that rape our country from it's resources?

Here is my comment from earlier on ALIPAC:

I saw this on Drudge this morning. After I picked up my little girl from school. we went to Burger King for lunch to show my support. How can THEY be offended? How about their Sambo stamp that makes fun of black people? How about the millions of invaders from Mexico that rape our country from it's resources?

You do not have permission to use my comments. Now, people think that I am something I am not. You got into a pissing match with other posters, which resulted in this post

Hey JUSTSKIPPED, I cringe and shudder at the thought of all that bitterness, low self-esteem to the point of self-loathing, being being transmitted FROM YOU to your daughter. Children sense those things from adults and they learn to hate from their parents quicker than their ABC's. Just like those kids in Feaster Elementary, Chula Vista, 1968-72, and the obscene, racist, anti-black (even though we had no blacks but Messicans would do just fine) rhymes and "songs."

As a victim of identity theft, I am appalled that someone would do this as I do not have an opportunity to defend myself. I have NEVER said ANYTHING remotely racist. As a matter of fact, I have NEVER identified anyone by the color of their skin, and as a result if there is a group of white people and there is a darker skinned person that she wants to identify, the typical person would say "that black guy", but my daughter will instead say "that guy in the red hat". I am really ticked off right now!!
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Hey JUSTSKIPPED, I cringe and shudder at the thought of all that bitterness, low self-esteem to the point of self-loathing, being being transmitted FROM YOU to your daughter. Children sense those things from adults and they learn to hate from their parents quicker than their ABC's. Just like those kids in Feaster Elementary, Chula Vista, 1968-72, and the obscene, racist, anti-black (even though we had no blacks but Messicans would do just fine) rhymes and "songs."

recent comments (follow comments)

prairefire

So go to BK, people, you nativists already have a beerbelly anyway! Sheeesh, look at LIMBO!
    2 hours ago · Mexico slams Burger King for 'whopper' of insult · SignOnSanDiego

BABYKIT, I addressed each and everyone of your assertions. You want to talk about getting off the point? Try looking at some the "comments" by your ideological fellow travelers. A little dyslexia, I'd say, Babykat. I keep asking, how do we go from a European TV commercial to immigration or even Muslims!

Hey JUSTSKIPPED, I cringe and shudder at the thought of all that bitterness, low self-esteem to the point of self-loathing, being being transmitted FROM YOU to your daughter. Children sense those things from adults and they learn to hate from their parents quicker than their ABC's. Just like those kids in Feaster Elementary, Chula Vista, 1968-72, and the obscene, racist, anti-black (even though we had no blacks but Messicans would do just fine) rhymes and "songs." Yeah, I remember those two young blond female twins that are used in some of the current white supremacist websites. That's an example of children exploited for hate. Think next time I'll JUST SKIP JUSTSKIPPED.

Because there are a lot of people with low self-esteem in this city who need to verbally assault individuals or groups just to feel a little better about themselves--even if only momentarily. It's pathological.

SOCALMIKEY, and I clearly remember the generic Arab depictions behind the crosshairs back in 1990. So don't EVEN go down that path because I'll drag out every old Hollywood title with negative ethnic stereotypes and other example of racism. I suppose you are the type who would want to go back to the "Frito Bandito" commercials? And you are mistaken about the "mocking." North Americans are criticized; NOT mocked. Criticized for being OVERBEARING, HOLIER THAN THOU, PATRONIZING, WITH A LONG HISTORY OF DISCRIMINATION . . . can we go for CONDECENDING??? You would be awfully BRAZEN and CINICAL do DENY this, SOCAL MIKEY. Furthermore, American popular culture is IMMITATED if nothing else--the imitation of others being a Mexican peculiarity.

Resentful, yes. Largely justified if you know ANYTHING about history although not entirely justified.

The corruption has existed for generations and exists in all spheres of life. It is their "devil-may-care" attitude" that has bred this corruption. But cinicism is hardly a Mexican monopoly. That said, if the corruption were to say, evaporate tomorrow, that does not change the fact that Mexico continues to be a kind of ECONOMIC APPENDAGE of the United States.

First of all Babykat, if you've walked this planet as an adult aware of your surroundings and the world around you, the US is not looked too kindly upon in places where it has thrown its economic, political, or military weight around. There are FAR TOO many examples for me to go into here. Secondly, that TV commercial is not even being transmitted on US airwaves, so take a big deep breath 3) "They all want to live here." You FAIL to distiguish between Mexican citizens who live in Mexico, US citizens of Mexican decent, and Mexican citizens who are "resident aliens." Typical "let's lump 'em all together" generalization of most people on the Right. 4) Related to my third point, many Mexican immigrants, regardless of their legal status, ACTUALLY return to Mexico and I have spoken to some myself. Thier intention is NOT to establish "roots" but rather, seasonal or long-term temporary work. I met some of these people who have actually returned. I suggest you read anything by DOUGLAS MASSEY of Princeton University, who is one of this country's leading experts on immigration. So no, they do not "all want to live here." The word "ALL" is almost always followed by a FALLACY.

JUSTSKIPPED, their "Sambo" stamps were first of all, based on an old Mexican comic book from the 1950s or 40s depicting a Cuban mother and her son. Yeah, back in the days WHEN THE US STILL HAD SEPARATE EVERYTHING. Secondly, when these stamps were issued in the early half of this decade, they were soon WITHDRAWN after much criticism. Thirdly, Mexican commentators and writers such as GUADALUPE LOAIZA, (since you are obsviously so well versed in Mexican culture), was among the critics and called it racist.

Millions of invaders? If I didn't know better I thought I was reading the racist nativist SPOLIGHT piece of garbage from from the 70s and 80s.

So where did she get the truck? PS: She is a US citizen smuggler--not a Mexican citizen.

Hmm. And you will be boo hooing when you see a change in demografics in a couple of generations. What goes around does come around, Snafu.

http://disqus.com/people/prairefire/#main

It is all in Fun.

R/ Skip

Quote Originally Posted by Skip
    It is all in Fun.

R/ Skip

LOL cant they take a joke? Geesh. Some people just have no sense of humor.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is all in Fun.

R/ Skip

Are you the one the copied my post Skip?

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    It is all in Fun.

R/ Skip

Don't beat me

I got carried away with such a fun topic.

I apoligize, but it was such a good post.

I also have a young daughter so it did take me a few minutes to figure out how they knew it was me.

R/ Skip

Got to go

My Tax Ralley in Temecula is about to start.

April
    Lets RALLY PATRIOTS AND SHATTER DREAM AMNESTY!!!

HELP NEEDED NOW!!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-153245.html

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    It is all in Fun.

R/ Skip

Don't beat me

I got carried away with such a fun topic.

I apoligize, but it was such a good post.

I also have a young daughter so it did take me a few minutes to figure out how they knew it was me.

R/ Skip

Got to go

My Tax Ralley in Temecula is about to start.

Ok, we're cool. I did enjoy your posts but as I said before it upset me that I couldn't defend myself. Good luck in Temecula, I'll be going to Southlake in a little while.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast