True story I’ve got a photo copy to prove it …
How may of you guys have ever really took a good look at the license that you get when you renew them?? After reading this you should watch a little closer.
I just went to get my new Driver license place earlier on the week to get a new picture Id and have I got a good one for these forums.

I walked in took a number, sat down, and waited… normal right?
They called number 67 normal right ?
I Went up to the window with my old Id my paper work, ect… normal right ?
I went to the window where they called me too… normal right?
After all the paper work is done I go to the end of the counter
and get my picture taken and wait, Normal right ?

Keep in mind Ohio has a new type of picture that I’ve not seen yet so A new looking license is going to look normal to me, or some what different because they took my old one and I cant compare the two and the DMV is a place we all think we can trust … Normal Right ?

I signed the little box and waited some more, as time goes buy and the people in front of me get their pictures taken, then mine pops out and the women calls out Greg, hands me my new one, I Look at the picture it’s a good one and I leave .
Normal right?

WRONG …
We all get home that night and we have this number on the Caller id about 7 times but with no voice mail.
I try to call it back it will not go through recording says it disconnected .
So I blow it off Normal right?

The next night I catch the same number calling in, so we run this time to catch it and see who it is. Well guess what …

It’s the ladies At the D.M.V. Yep that right they called 7 times and never left a message of any problem … normal right?

It seems that the trainee that did my new License had made a mistake and I would need to come in first thing in morning and get it fixed. Normal right?Here is the good parts…. not only did they enter the wring birth date but it was a date just like mine but for 1989 which made me 17 years old , I didn’t look at it ??? don’t ask me why, I’ve done it every four years ,for years, ever since I’ve been driving . Normal right ?

Now I was given a Id for myself with my picture that required Two signatures, I signed once , I was give a drivers Licenses number for the under 18 crowd in Ohio which is different then the over 18 crowd but requires a parent to actually get the Id in there hands first and sign for it twice again. As well as co-sign for it, to get the picture id. I was given a driver license, and all I was renewing was my picture ID.
Normal right ?

Wrong …

As far as I and the boss over the trainees can figure out is… that all different ladies that all the info goes through, they didn’t think…. because they see so many every day.
I didn’t think when I signed the paper that says is all your info correct… Its a print out and it was a renew so I assumed it was all the same …. Since the ladies that take the pictures don’t do any thing but match the picture with the face when they hand it out … no one had any issues to be concerned.
Normal right…. I’m glad it only took 48 hours to fix and I wasn’t pulled over or had use it with my credit cards Id be In some kind of mess…
So I’m sending out a big thank you, to all the Ladies at the OHIO DMV, you’ve just reassured my convictions that the ID system is broken and needs to be changed and changed fast.

Call it the normal ID if you want because in this day and age anything can get passed over on any body and at no ones fault.