Page 76 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2666727374757677787980 ... LastLast
Like Tree187Likes

Thread: Thanksgiving, Christmas & Holiday Season Assorted Stuff

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A CHRISTMAS STORY 1988 Peter Billingsley, Melinda Dillon, Darren McGavin JOHNS CLASSIC MOVIES

A CHRISTMAS STORY 1988 PETER BILLINGSLEY, MELINDA DILLON, DARREN MCGAVIN JOHNS CLASSIC MOVIES

In the 1940s, a young boy named Ralphie Parker attempts to convince his parents, teacher, and Santa Claus that a Red Ryder Range 200 Shot BB gun really is the perfect Christmas gift.

JOHNS CLASSIC MOVIES
    JOHNS CLASSIC MOVIES

1082 subscribers
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation 1989 Chevy Chase, Beverly D'Angelo JOHNS CLASSIC MOVIES

A CHRISTMAS STORY 1988 PETER BILLINGSLEY, MELINDA DILLON, DARREN MCGAVIN JOHNS CLASSIC MOVIES
    The Griswold family's plans for a big family Christmas predictably turn into a big disaster.

JOHNS CLASSIC MOVIES
    JOHNS CLASSIC MOVIES

1082 subscribers
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

THE SANTA CLAUSE 2 (2002)

Scott Calvin has been a humble Santa Claus for eight years, but it might come to an end if he doesn't find a Mrs. Claus.

Wade-X
    Wade-X

1007 subscribers
    Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 12-20-2023 at 03:14 AM.

The Santa Clause (1994)

THE SANTA CLAUSE (1994)

When a man inadvertently makes Santa fall off his roof on Christmas Eve, he finds himself magically recruited to take his place.
    Scott Calvin is disgusted to learn that his ex-wife, Laura, and her husband, Neil, have tried and failed to break it easy to their 6-year-old son, Charlie, that Santa Claus isn't real.

Wade-X
    Wade-X
    1007 subscribers

Christmas White Chocolate Bark!

Christmas Chocolate Candy - Search Images (bing.com)

Chocolate bark

Ever since I posted my Chocolate bark recipe a few months ago I have had so many lovely comments from those who have made it themselves, and especially those who had made it with their kids – it’s so cute to see everyone getting involved in baking my recipes!

I decided back in Halloween to post a recipe for Halloween bark, so it seemed silly not to do a Christmas one too! I decided to use my favourite Christmas sweets on this one – but its each to your own.

Flavours

I LOVE white chocolate, and candy canes so they simply had to feature – and yes, I did end up adding some Mint Aero which I was unsure of whether they would work together. However, the flavour of white chocolate with the mint was a dreeeeam!

You can easily change the base chocolate to milk or dark if you prefer – I think the colours and the flavours are perfect for my Christmas theme! You could also try a chocolate and orange mix or even a fruit and nut combination would be yummy!

Homemade gifts

Chocolate bark is one of those little sweet treats that are super fun to make with everyone, even make with friends, or make for little homemade gifts for friends & family!
    I love making these as gifts around Christmas time in particular as chocolate is usually a winner in most households, and especially in mine. Even though its very simple to make – its a nice little touch to show effort and fun!

Adaptations

I try to make it as personal as possible for each person who would want some – such as using their favourite sweet treats in the chocolate bark, and even using dark/milk/white chocolate as the base depending on what they prefer.

This is definitely my favourite personal flavour combination for Christmas time! I love the combination of white chocolate and peppermint for this Christmas bark – there’s something about mint that I instantly go straight to a Christmassy feeling!

Other recipes

As mentioned above, although I love this flavour combination for Christmas bark, I do get not everyone loves mint and chocolate together. I do have another Christmas bark on my blog – chocolate orange with the addition of some crunchy gingerbread men!

Christmas bark is popular for homemade gifting along with the likes of truffles and fudge! I have lots of recipes on my blog that will be perfect for gifts any time of the year – my personal favourite being Christmas! With this chocolate bark, gingerbread fudge, Christmas pudding cookies and Christmas pudding truffles, you will be spoilt for choice! Enjoy!

Recommended

Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 12-21-2023 at 12:44 AM.

Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods

ByLeigh Harris Published December 10, 2023 Updated on December 10, 2023

Chocolate covered pretzel rods are a super easy and fun treat to make and gift during the holidays. Beautiful, edible, salty-sweet treats everyone loves!

Table of Contents

Why You'll Love These

Why You’ll Love These

Beautiful, edible, salty-sweet treats everyone loves!
    Why pay those ridiculous prices at the store when you can make them yourself?
    This chocolate covered pretzel rods recipe is super easy to make and the kids can help too!
    They are great to make for parties or snacks at home. Gifting for Christmas to friends and neighbors.
    Some of our other favorite treat recipes to make are Peanut Butter Balls, Old Fashioned Peanut Brittle, Butter Pecan Fudge, Ultimate Turtle Brownies Recipe, and Hello Dolly Cookies.

Key Ingredients

• Pretzels – You want long round pretzel rods. They are now sold in 12 ounce packages instead of the usual 16 ounces. You can also find them a large 25 to 27-ounce canister. It will depend on how many you want to make. For the best pretzels choose salty pretzel rods by Snyder’s or even Clancy’s (Aldi brand) they are sturdier and don’t break as easily.
    • Chocolate – You can use any chocolate you like for these. High quality chocolate bars like Ghirardelli or Guittard work great but chocolate chips melt just as well when mixed with a little shortening or vegetable oil. We prefer semi-sweet chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips and white chocolate chips.
    • Toppings – The toppings are endless! Choose your favorite seasonal sprinkles, chopped nuts, mini marshmallows, mini M&M’s, crushed peppermint candies, colored candy melts, toffee bits, mini chocolate chips, etc.

How to Make Chocolate Covered Pretzel Rods

• Line two large baking sheet pans with parchment paper or wax paper. Set up your workstation with all the sprinkles you are going to use, and place colored melting candy (for the drizzle) in heavy-duty zip-top bags.

• Melt the chocolate chips. The easiest way I have found is to use a tall, somewhat narrow glass. Measure a pretzel rod in several of your glasses to make sure it’s the size you need. Place two cups (or as much as your chosen glass will hold) of semi-sweet chocolate chips and one tablespoon of vegetable shortening in the glass. Microwave for 45 seconds, remove, and stir vigorously with a rubber spatula. A rubber spatula makes it easy to scrape the sides of the glass down when stirring the chocolate. If necessary, microwave at additional 10- to 15-second intervals, stirring just until morsels are melted.

• Dip the pretzel rods in the glass and tilt the glass as needed to cover as much of the pretzel as desired. Let excess drip back into the glass and use the rim to remove any excess chocolate. Place on the prepared pan and sprinkle your toppings.

If using sprinkles, you must sprinkle them before the chocolate starts to set or they won’t adhere to the pretzel. Pretty, right? Choose your favorite, the possibilities are endless!

• If using different colored chocolate drizzles, you can dip all the pretzels first. Then place about 1/2 cup of candy melts of each color in the heavy-duty zip-top bags. Microwave for about 20-25 seconds. Squish the candy melts around in the bag until they are melted and smooth. Snip a tiny cut in one corner of the bag and drizzle away.

• Let the chocolate set and wrap however you like for gifts or store them in an air-tight container for you and your family. Cellophane bags with a pretty ribbon is always easy.

Easy, fun treats even the kids can help make. They will go crazy with the sprinkles or even love drizzling the colored candy melts over the tops.
    How to Melt Chocolate in a Crock Pot

Fill tall heat-safe glasses or jars with chocolate chips. Set them into the crock pot and fill the crock pot with hot water until it’s about halfway up the sides of the jars, be careful not to allow any water to get into the glasses with the chocolate. Set the crockpot to high, once the chocolate is melted, stir with a long-handled spoon, and turn the temperature down to low.
    How to Make Chocolate Covered Pretzels without a Flat Side

• You can use a wire cooling rack and stand them up in each hole.
    • In an empty cereal box cut an X and then push a hole through with your finger and place the rods in those.
    • Turn a styrofoam egg carton upside down and poke holes in the top of the egg slots or place them standing up in a tall glass to dry.

Tips

• Have your set-up ready to go before beginning to melt the chocolate. This will make things go much smoother and quicker.
    • So set up your workstation with all the sprinkles you are going to use, and place colored melting candy (for the drizzle) in heavy-duty zip-top bags.
    • DO NOT OVERHEAT. It’s very easy to burn the chocolate so you need to know your microwave and watch it carefully. You can also melt the chocolate in a double boiler.
    • You can use almond bark or chocolate melting wafers if desired.
    • You can use any type of chocolate such as dark chocolate, semi sweet chocolate, white chocolate, or milk chocolate chips.
    • Make them for any occasion Easter, 4th of July, or Halloween by choosing seasonal colors or sprinkles.

Christmas Chocolate Candy

Christmas Chocolate Candy - Search (bing.com)

• Christmas White Chocolate Bark! - Jane's Patisserie

• (New!) Christmas Chocolate Bark! Delicious little treat that's super ...

• Related searches

White Chocolate Christmas Bark

White Chocolate Candy Bark Recipe

White Chocolate Holiday Bark

White Chocolate Christmas Candy

• Gingerbread Bark Christmas Bark Recipes, Holiday Cookies Christmas ...

• Christmas Crack Recipe - Sizzling Eats

• CHRISTMAS TREE WHITE CHOCOLATE BARK with peppermint

• Christmas Bark Recipe - One Little Project

• Gingerbread House White Chocolate Bark Recipe (Christmas Bark)

• Christmas Magic Cracker Bark

• Christmas Chocolate Bark! | Chocolate bark christmas, Christmas food ...

• Christmas Bark with Candy

• Christmas Magic Cracker Bark - I Dig Pinterest

• 21 Of the Best Ideas for Christmas Sheet Cake – Best Diet and Healthy ...

• Christmas Chocolate Bark | Baked Bree

• Related searches

White Chocolate Almond Bark Candy

Peppermint White Chocolate Candy

White Chocolate Bark Package

White Chocolate Cranberry Pistachio Bark

• Festive Christmas Chocolate Bark | A simple holiday treat ...

• Easy Christmas Chocolate Bark For The Holidays - Find Your Cake Inspiration

• Easy Christmas Brownies 3 Ways - Mom Loves Baking

• Make Chocolate Bark Themed to Classic Christmas Movies – Best Day of ...

• Christmas Tree Cakesicle Mold | Silicone Swirly Tree Cake Pop Popsicle ...

• M&M'S Pretzel Bark | A Night Owl Blog

• Treat Your Whole Family to These Delicious Christmas Goodies for the ...

• Holiday Peppermint Bark (easiest no-bake dessert!) - The Chunky Chef

• Related searches

Easy Peppermint Bark Candy Recipe

Chocolate Tree Bark

Baking Bark

• Christmas Magic Bars - Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons

• White Chocolate Bark Recipe - Easy No Bake Christmas Dessert!

• Christmas Bark – Mildly Meandering

• Christmas Fudge - To Simply Inspire

• Easy Chocolate Christmas Bark Recipe - Play Party Plan

• Top 21 Christmas Sheet Cakes – Best Diet and Healthy Recipes Ever ...

• Christmas White Chocolate Bark! - Jane's Patisserie | Chocolate bark ...

• Gingerbread House White Chocolate Bark Recipe (Christmas Bark)

• Make Chocolate Bark Themed to Classic Christmas Movies – Best Day of ...

• Easy Christmas Brownies 3 Ways - Mom Loves Baking

• Christmas Tree Cakesicle Mold | Silicone Swirly Tree Cake Pop Popsicle ...

• M&M'S Pretzel Bark | A Night Owl Blog

• Treat Your Whole Family to These Delicious Christmas Goodies for the ...

• Holiday Peppermint Bark (easiest no-bake dessert!) - The Chunky Chef

• Christmas Magic Bars - Kitchen Fun With My 3 Sons

• Christmas Food Gifts, Christmas Hamper, Xmas Food, Christmas Sweets ...

• White Chocolate Bark Recipe - Easy No Bake Christmas Dessert!

• Christmas Bark – Mildly Meandering

• Christmas Fudge - To Simply Inspire

• Easy Chocolate Christmas Bark Recipe - Play Party Plan

• Christmas Bark Recipe | Easy Christmas Cookie Bark

Ray Conniff Christmas Album

RAY CONNIFF CHRISTMAS ALBUM

Santa Klaws

5 subscribers

Sep 10, 2021
    Ray Conniff

RAY CONNIFF

Aunt Pearl
    Aunt Pearl

1257 subscribers