Like Tree1Likes

Thread: 'That's your stink': Fox News' Neil Cavuto sweetly savages Trump for his pattern of f

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

'That's your stink': Fox News' Neil Cavuto sweetly savages Trump for his pattern of f

'That's your stink': Fox News' Neil Cavuto sweetly savages Trump for his pattern of falsehoods

May 3, 2018

President Trump's new admission that he paid for the Stormy Daniels hush agreement after all was apparently a bridge too far for Fox News host Neil Cavuto, who spent about 4 minutes on Thursday evening going back and chronicling Trump's history of presidential misstatements, falsehoods, and other euphemisms for lies. In between, he used a brutal more-in-sorrow-than-anger tone to reprimand Trump.

"Let me be clear, Mr. President: How can you 'drain the swamp' if you're the one who keeps muddying the waters?" Cavuto asked, launching into the first of several recaps of Trump's misstatements. "Now, I'm not saying you're a liar — you're president, you're busy — I'm just having a devil of a time figuring out which news is 'fake.' Let's just say your own words on lots of stuff give me, shall I say, lots of pause," he said before another barrage. "None of this makes me a never-Trumper, just always confused," Cavuto said, pointing out that Trump's tax plan will actually make him richer and his poll numbers are significantly lower than any of his predecessors. "That can change, but what's weird is this pattern does not."

"Now, none of this makes you evil, but I'm sure you can understand why even your friends say these inconsistencies don't make you look good or do anything to advance your policies, many of which are very good," Cavuto said. He listed some more "exaggerations and omissions and misstatements," adding: "But it's not what you are omitting, Mr. President, it is what you keep stating and never correcting." He ended with some interesting swamp metaphors: "None of this makes what you say fake, just calling out the press for being so, a bit of a stretch. ... I guess you're too busy draining the swamp to ever stop and smell the stink you're creating. That's your doing. That's your stink. Mr. President, that's your swamp."

Peter Weber

http://theweek.com/speedreads/771411...ern-falsehoods
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Neil, you just don't get the big picture. Trump hasn't lied about anything. That's the left-wing meme, and you fell into the trap. Check your ratings, man, you won't be happy with the outcome of your unhinged vent. And what do we call you when you lie about Trump lying? A liar? I guess so. You could have just been wrong or incorrect or didn't understand, but no, you had to bring the "stink" card into it. Oooh, that is so low even for a stinky leftist pretending to be pro-business to hang on to a talk-head television show. Maybe your post heart-surgery medicine has turned you into an emotional basket case. Get help, talk to your doctor!!

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

CNN’s Acosta and Lemon Praise Fox News Host for Calling Out Trump: ‘Kudos to Cavuto’

by Tamar Auber | 10:57 pm, May 3rd, 2018

On Thursday night, CNN’s Don Lemon and Jim Acosta praised rival network Fox News’ Neil Cavuto for calling out President Donald Trump for his repeated inconsistent claims and false statements.

Earlier on Thursday, Cavuto used Fox News airtime to lecture Trump for his constant flip-flops and inconsistencies that fuel the “fake news” media.

“I guess you’re too busy draining the swamp to ever stop and smell the stink you’re creating. That’s your doing,” Cavuto concluded after reciting a lengthy laundry list of Trump’s false statements he insisted just make Trump look bad. “That’s your stink, Mr. President, that’s your swamp.”

In response, Lemon literally clapped for Cavuto’s response.

Acosta then suggested that the Cavuto lecture was just the beginning and the cracks of Trump support are starting to show.

“I think when you’ve lost Fox News, you’re starting to lose the Fox News viewership. And a lot of people call Fox News state TV,” Acosta said. “There are cracks. The jamming radar is not quite working. On the top of the Fox News headquarters tonight if Neil Cavuto is calling the president,” Acosta said.

He added: The fact just don’t line up. And kudos to Cavuto for calling the president out. My guess is, Don, is we’re going to be seeing more of that. I think you’re going to see more defections from the state-supported media in this country the MAGA-phone as I call it…that just pump out what the president wants them to say on a daily basis.”

Acosta concluded: “I think you’re going to see that slowly but surely across the conservative media spectrum because there are people who are just saying, you know what, this just doesn’t add up anymore and we’re not going to play along with this.”

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/cnns-aco...dos-to-cavuto/

See Neil? When Don Lemon is clapping for you and Jim Acosta is giving you kudos, you know you done wrong.

LOL!! Just catching a little of Anderson Cooper show on CNN, and he has always bug-eyed Jeffrey Toobin, that Maria Cardona, the one from Colombia, Van Jones, woman from Nicaragua, and 2 nice guys whose names I don't know, but Anderson, Van and Maria are just having a fit trying to bust the Trump repaid Cohen story, because they know it busts the whole story. Their Stormy Daniels Payment Story is ...over. By Monday, it's ancient history.

They're also making a big deal about Giuliani calling the FBI raiders "stormtroopers" as if he was calling them Nazis. Storm troopers was in WWI, not WWII and Star Wars one of the most famous movies in history called Darth Vaders army, storm troopers. The term is when police or armies storm the facility or property, they're raiders. Has nothing to do with Nazis.

MW
    I don't really pay much mind to all of these talking heads. However, Trump is very inconsistent and does lie. I've seen and heard that with my own eyes and ears. That doesn't mean he can't be a good President or won't have success, it just means he is inconsistent and has lied.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn