Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    It's soooo IRONIC that the people that refuse to believe Bush was behind 9/11 are the same people that believe that Obama isn't a citizen. I guess it has to do with who you vote for.
    I don't know about Bush himself, but I do believe there were people in this country who knew about 911 before it happened and didn't do anything to stop it. You might even go as far to say that they were for it. I also believe that Obama IS NOT a citizen of the US.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It's soooo IRONIC that the people that refuse to believe Bush was behind 9/11 are the same people that believe that Obama isn't a citizen. I guess it has to do with who you vote for.
    I am not sure about the Bush knowing theory either. There are some that say the same about Pearl Harbor. Maybe there was some intelligence out there, that there was something in the air ,but were NOT SURE what it was (when and where).

And as for Obama. If there were nothing to hide,why hide it?
    After all we all know he did not like wearing the US flag lapel pin on his jacket!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12