Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

They won't build it - united we stand

This is just the rally we need! Here's the link:

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/...tc_mosque.html

A growing number of New York construction workers are vowing not to work on the mosque planned near Ground Zero.

"It's a very touchy thing because they want to do this on sacred ground," said Dave Kaiser, 38, a blaster who is working to rebuild the World Trade Center site.

"I wouldn't work there, especially after I found out about what the imam said about U.S. policy being responsible for 9/11," Kaiser said.

The grass-roots movement is gaining momentum on the Internet. One construction worker created the "Hard Hat Pledge" on his blog and asked others to vow not to work on the project if it stays on Park Place.

"Thousands of people are signing up from all over the country," said creator Andy Sullivan, a construction worker from Brooklyn. "People who sell glass, steel, lumber, insurance. They are all refusing to do work if they build there."

"Hopefully, this will be a tool to get them to move it," he said. "I got a problem with this ostentatious building looming over Ground Zero."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

no worried the illegal construction workers will just be shipped in from out of state and they will gladly build it ..

I think it would be great if somehow someone could start a pig walk around the building . Since pigs are considered unclean by muslems , let's be just as inconsiderate of their feelings as they are for ours . Hawk

Marquis you are right... They will bring in workers from all over the world to build it. Most likely Muslims, they are "Clean" you know.
    I like the idea that one guy had about opening a Gay Bar next door to it, Call it "Porkys"... Serve Bacon and Eggs DAILY...
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

I don't think they can build without the UNIONs , can they?
    "Wha daur meddle wi' me?"

Re: They won't build it - united we stand

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    This is just the rally we need! Here's the link:

http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/...tc_mosque.html

A growing number of New York construction workers are vowing not to work on the mosque planned near Ground Zero.

"It's a very touchy thing because they want to do this on sacred ground," said Dave Kaiser, 38, a blaster who is working to rebuild the World Trade Center site.

"I wouldn't work there, especially after I found out about what the imam said about U.S. policy being responsible for 9/11," Kaiser said.

The grass-roots movement is gaining momentum on the Internet. One construction worker created the "Hard Hat Pledge" on his blog and asked others to vow not to work on the project if it stays on Park Place.

"Thousands of people are signing up from all over the country," said creator Andy Sullivan, a construction worker from Brooklyn. "People who sell glass, steel, lumber, insurance. They are all refusing to do work if they build there."

"Hopefully, this will be a tool to get them to move it," he said. "I got a problem with this ostentatious building looming over Ground Zero."

good for you Andrew stand up for your Right God bles you & all for standing up for American when the American President would Not
    this is from all of the South Bx Guys that help build it
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How about a Hustler store next door. If the city tries to deny it the owner will fight it all the way to the supreme court.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk
    I think it would be great if somehow someone could start a pig walk around the building . Since pigs are considered unclean by muslems , let's be just as inconsiderate of their feelings as they are for ours . Hawk
    Now that would be a funny sight, a group of people walking pigs on leashes around the mosque.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Now the name calling, insults, guilt play, and defamation of people opposed to the the Mosque site will start!!!!! Oh well I guess that is just our cross to bear!!!!!

CAIR Director: 'Tea Party and Republican Party Have Given the Green Light for These People to Defame and Stereotype Muslims'
    Thursday, September 02, 2010
    By Matt Cover, Staff Writer

Construction cranes tower above One World Trade Center in lower Manhattan on Friday, August 13, 2010. Plans to build a mosque nearby have ignited furious protest in New York City and elsewhere in the nation. (AP Photo/Mark Lennihan)
    (CNSNews.com) – The Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) is putting some of the blame on both the Tea Party and the Republican Party for what it sees as a growing tide of anti-Muslim anger. CAIR officials said the rise in “Islamophobiaâ€

[quote="kathyet"]Now the name calling, insults, guilt play, and defamation of people opposed to the the Mosque site will start!!!!! Oh well I guess that is just our cross to bear!!!!!

Quoted from the article:

[quote]Awad, however, called it a “false assumptionâ€