Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

THEY'RE AT IT AGAIN - MEDIA 'COVERS' U.N. CLIMATE CONFERANCE

THEY'RE AT IT AGAIN - MEDIA 'COVERS' U.N. CLIMATE CONFERANCE

By Sharon Hughes
    December 24, 2009
    NewsWithViews.com

How much have you heard from the mainstream media about the hypocrisy that took place at the UN Climate Change Conference in Copenhagen this December, such as leaving thousands of NGO delegates out in the cold because, while they accredited 45,000 delegates, they only had room for 15,000; or how plutocrats from around the world came to the conference in 1200 gas-guzzling, emission-secreting limos and 140 private planes, even after the Climategate scandal broke 'inconveniently' just before the conference? Not much if any. But should we be surprised?

No. Remember a few year's ago at the COP-10 conference in Bali? Here's what I wrote about then:

Noel Sheppard at NewsBusters reported on the dilemma the large number of private charter airplanes going to the UN Conference on Climate Change on December 3-15 is causing for the small Bali airport:

"As climate alarmists from all over the world head to Bali to talk about the sacrifices regular folks have to make to save the planet from global warming, it seems certain media will ignore all the private jets clogging the tiny airport. As if it’s not enough that the United Nations Climate Change Conference is being held at what NewsBusters reported as "a truly beautiful tropical island paradise," the management of the nearby airport has issued a warning to attendees that they are going to have to park their private jets somewhere else. I kid you not. Talk about your really inconvenient truths."

Bali Discovery Tours reported on November 3rd:

Tempo Interaktif reports that Angkasa Pura - the management of Bali's Ngurah Rai International Airport are concerned that the large number of additional private charter flights expected in Bali during the UN Conference on Climate Change (UNFCCC) December 3-15, 2007, will exceed the carrying capacity of apron areas. To meet the added demand for aircraft storage officials are allocating "parking space" at other airports in Indonesia. The operational manager for Bali's Airport, Azjar Effendi, says his 3 parking areas can only accommodate 15 planes, which means that some of the jets used by VIP delegations will only be allowed to disembark and embark their planes in Bali with parking provided at airports in Surabaya, Lombok, Jakarta and Makassar.

Advertisement

Say Anything Blog added:

"Obviously the only way to really get the feel for global warming is to sit in the sun drinking rum drinks so I can see why the UN had to fly everyone to Bali. As Glenn Reynolds said, “I’ll believe it’s a crisis when the people who tell me it’s a crisis start acting like it’s a crisis.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

All About The Money..

Just one big money scam...If they were really trying to protect the planet they would be working hard to give us clean energy alternatives. This is just another wealth redistribution scam. The largest in world history so far....An asteroid 65yrs away will be next
    "Hurry send us all your money to save the earth from the Giant Space Rock!!" Pfffft