Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thomas Jefferson

I guess you all might have seen at least some of these before but they're good...so I'll take the risk and post it anyway.

If he knew this way back when, you would think our present day leaders would at least have a clue............

Quotes - Thomas Jefferson:

"When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe . "
    Thomas Jefferson

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not. "
    Thomas Jefferson

"It is incumbent on every generation to pay its own debts as it goes. A principle which if acted on would save one-half the wars of the world."
    Thomas Jefferson

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."
    Thomas Jefferson

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government."
    Thomas Jefferson

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms."
    Thomas Jefferson

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government."
    Thomas Jefferson

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical."
    Thomas Jefferson

And finally, a very Interesting Quote :
    In light of the present financial crisis, it's interesting to read what Thomas Jefferson said in 1802:

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than
    standing armies. If the American people ever allow private
    banks to control the issue of their currency, first by
    inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations
    that will grow up around the banks will deprive the people
    of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the
    continent their fathers conquered."
    Thomas Jefferson

Wise man for sure. Shame they don't listen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Do people who come here illegally care about our history? Do they care what it took to build this nation? Or do they see the here and now and what can they get from whats left of America? Wonder

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    Do people who come here illegally care about our history? Do they care what it took to build this nation? Or do they see the here and now and what can they get from whats left of America? Wonder
    What about our own Gov, they dont care either.

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    They don't give two hoots about this nation or it's people, present or past. They're a bunch of leeches here only to bleed us dry...and we all know it. If they gave a dingy dongy about anything but their own comfort, the nations they "built" wouldn't be such a huge, collective pile of crap.

They come from nations filled with thieves and lowlifes, they're raised steeped up to the eyebrows in it from birth. To think they change because they step over a broken down barb wire fence on the floor of the desert is pure insanity. They don't change when they come here anymore than you or I would change because we have dinner at one another's homes. We are what we are and they are what they are, and a few minutes in time isn't going to change that.

If they knew or cared anything about the American Way....their nations would be more like America. Instead, they laid on their _ _ _ es and did nothing for generations, and they got what they built. Now they're here to take what we built. And you and I, and people like us are here to stop them and send them back to their own creations.[/b]

Copy and paste these into your word processing program and teach them to your children.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)