Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thompson hires Florida aide with close ties to Bush family

Thompson hires Florida aide with close ties to Bush family
    By John Rodgers, jrodgers@nashvillecitypaper.com

The undeclared presidential bid of former Sen. Fred Thompson continues to add pieces to its campaign puzzle as it has now hired its top operative for the key state of Florida, a source close to the Thompson campaign told The City Paper.

Longtime Republican consultant Randy Enwright will be the Thompson campaign’s main operative in Florida, which besides being a crucial state in the general election also is an early primary state.

Florida’s primary is Jan. 29, a few days prior to the onslaught of states, including Tennessee, which will hold their primaries Feb. 5.

Enwright has ties to the Bush family in Florida and beyond, working for or consulting on behalf of the campaigns of Presidents George H.W. Bush and President George W. Bush, as well as former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush.

“He is Mr. Florida,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Fred Thompson + CFR = NAU
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hate the math but it does add up
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

I smelled something funny about him. His timing. He entered right when McCain was falling apart and Guiliani isn't clicking.

The illuminati can't allow a candidate to soar that isn't one of them.

saveamerica said:
    The illuminati can't allow a candidate to soar that isn't one of them.
    Exactly!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

OK, didn't I see in some news story that he was using VP Cheney's daughter as his foreign affairs advisor?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    OK, didn't I see in some news story that he was using VP Cheney's daughter as his foreign affairs advisor?
    His whole team seems to be made up of Bush I and Bush II people.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by CountFloyd
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    His whole team seems to be made up of Bush I and Bush II people.
    Ms. Cheney's 'foreign policy expert' kinda did it for me.