Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

For those who understand cap and trade

How do we as American citizens REFUSE to pay for this tax that is unnecessary. They are just going to tax us to death and I do not want to pay for it. I don't understand it enough and I do not plan to pay for it.

Is that possible? What do we do??
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

I am ready for America to be ISOLATED for about FIVE YEARS.

I have to have air conditioning due asthma and other medical conditions; and the cap and trade would possible cost me beyond my income.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Americans held captive by a corrupt Gov't.

If we don't drive cars, use any electricity, or modern conveniences we should be OK. I think that many Americans are waking up to the reality that our government has run amok. Obama's Washington is more corrupt and dirtier that we have ever seen before in our country. We are the only country in the world that is going to have a Cap and trade tax. My question is, why?

Most Scientists agree that Global Warming is a farce designed to make people like Al Gore very rich. He and others that have invested in so-called Green Technology are going to thrive while most of the American people starve. And it seems our government wants us to be completely dependent on them as they are even trying to pass legislation that will take away our right to have home gardens and grow our own food. If this legislation passes, Americans could can get a million dollar fine and/or 10 years in jail for growing a tomato, yet illegals that break law after law get full welfare benefits, HUD housing, free education and health care. Disgusting and immoral!

Digressing, we have only heard out lines of how the American people being taxed for every light we turn on is going to help the environment. We have heard that some of our tax revenues will go to Green technologies like wind mills and hydroponics but we don’t get any more specific than that.

Frankly, the tax system is un-fair and the so-called fair tax, they are trying to say will fix the problem, is anything but fair. We are being un-fairly taxed and cheated at every turn however, I especially don’t want to pay for Cap and Trade tax. It infuritates me.

Short of my initial response of not using electricity, I don’t know of any peaceful way that Americans can get out of paying this or the other phony taxs we are being chained to pay for life. And I am not sure at this point in time if any other countries in the world offer freedom like we used to have in America.

My advice:
    Pray to God to forive America for her national sins and ask for protection from the dictatorship that has taken over our Washington! Ask God to come back to America and re-store his blessings once again on us!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have to make sure cap & trade does NOT become law.

There is no refusing to pay for it once it becomes law. If we think the economy/job loss is bad now, we ain't seen nothing yet if cap & trade becomes law.

EVERY aspect of American life will be affected. From the food you buy to eat to whether you can afford to stay cool in the summer or warm in the winter. Even those of us who don't rely on electricity, LP or heating oil for winter warmth will eventually be charged for our chimney smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal

There is no refusing to pay for it once it becomes law. If we think the economy/job loss is bad now, we ain't seen nothing yet if cap & trade becomes law.

EVERY aspect of American life will be affected. From the food you buy to eat to whether you can afford to stay cool in the summer or warm in the winter. Even those of us who don't rely on electricity, LP or heating oil for winter warmth will eventually be charged for our chimney smoke.
    The problem with this statement is we have a government out of control that will soon have majority rule and they push these things down our throat without punishment. WE have no say anymore once they decide to do this. Look at obama and the kennedys and pelosis and reids that keep getting elected . . . we have no say anymore!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Moving to Other Topic's
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    Quote Originally Posted by florgal

The problem with this statement is we have a government out of control that will soon have majority rule and they push these things down our throat without punishment. WE have no say anymore once they decide to do this. Look at obama and the kennedys and pelosis and reids that keep getting elected . . . we have no say anymore!!
    I agree that too much is rammed down our throats by our elected officials. And with groups like ACORN running the show- census, elections, etc... - we really don't stand a chance of cleaning up the mess in a peaceful manner.

Even so, we can't give up and we can't give in.