Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by jshhmr
    Yes, Beck is BAD for America, ESPECIALLY when he lies to fool you right wing kool-aid drinkers to believe what he has to say, even though what he says is lies to get ratings. But as long as you support him.......
    Respectfully disagree and I prefer beer to kool-aid :P

Yes, Beck is BAD for America, ESPECIALLY when he lies to fool you right wing kool-aid drinkers to believe what he has to say, even though what he says is lies to get ratings. But as long as you support him.......
    i bet you have not even watched him to know what he talks about.
    the van jones thing that people say was Glenn's fault wasnt because
    it was glenn using van jones' own words.

Bet you didnt even know that, did ya"

You're entitled to your own opinion, and at least we have that freedom for now... As for me I like and respect Glenn Beck. The news that he's passed on was always proven to be true. But if you or anyone else knows what lies he has passed on to fool the public, I'd appreciate it if someone (with proof) could clue me in... the truth is very important to me, my Cause and beliefs.
    No kool-aid for me I prefer chianti` room temperature.

Fortunately for patriotic Americans, Beck is a refreshing voice of reason and speaks the truth. Do you prefer what's her name on MSNBC?

By the way, I prefer an ice cold Dos Equis...with lime.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Fortunately for patriotic Americans, Beck is a refreshing voice of reason and speaks the truth. Do you prefer what's her name on MSNBC?

By the way, I prefer an ice cold Dos Equis...with lime.
    MMMM!! Dos Equis with lime!! One of my favorites!! I don't believe what I see on MSNBC either. I guess what I want to know is, why do you NOT believe MSNBC, CNN, etc based on corporate affiliation, but you believe EVERYTHING Fox says, even though they have the SAME agenda, which is brainwashing the masses for corporate dollars?
    We see so many tribes overrun and undermined

While their invaders dream of lands they've left behind

Better people...better food...and better beer...

Why move around the world when Eden was so near?
    -Neil Peart from the song Territories&

Quote Originally Posted by DearsisterAnise

You're entitled to your own opinion, and at least we have that freedom for now... As for me I like and respect Glenn Beck. The news that he's passed on was always proven to be true. But if you or anyone else knows what lies he has passed on to fool the public, I'd appreciate it if someone (with proof) could clue me in... the truth is very important to me, my Cause and beliefs.
    No kool-aid for me I prefer chianti` room temperature.
    How about the fac that he was a victim of American Healthcare and RIDICULED it, but all of a sudden, he is against any reform, which is the same reforms which would have helped his situation? How much money is Beck being paid by pharma etc to CHANGE his point of view? You people think that FOX is sooo perfect, without realizing that you are being had. It is the saddest thing I have ever seen.

jshhmr:

Since you accussed Beck of lying and me of being a right wing Kool-Aid drinker, please give specifics of where Beck has lied and I have drunk the Kool-Aid. I wear the title right-wing nut job proudly I might add.

One of my favorite drinks is ice cold Grape Kool-Aid; just like I was served 45 years ago at Vacation Bible School as a lad. Maybe that is what shaped my right wing views. Thanks Mrs. Davis.

Beck wasn't a victim of health care, I think I remember he was a victim of wrongly prescribed medication. Medicine is consider an art and the "side effects" of medication are really direct effects. Our health care system isn't the problem, the problem is Govco. 34% of the cost of health care is due to Govco regulations. Everything from HIPPA, Medicare, Medicaid, OSHA, etc costs to comply with and we the end user have to pay either in high premiums or out of pocket. In NC there are 5 providers of private insurance. In California there are 6. This is due to Govco and their regulations. A friend of mine was an OB-GYN but gave up this profession due to paying $195,000/year in insurance premiums. He now sells drugs for Merck and make $50,000 more than he was making as a physician due to all of the Govco regulations.

I'll give you a sample, based on 10-15 mins of research.

He said that no other President had never been sworn into office without a Bible. He said he 'checked'.
    He either did not check or checked up his arsegraped butt because he's lying. John Qunicy Adams used a law book. Franklin Pierce didn't even swear. He affirmed. Teddy Roosevelt used no Bible. Several Presidents kissed a Bible but did not swear on one.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/con
    http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/pihtml/pinot

Beck lie.

Glenn Beck lied when he said recently that $1.4 million of stimulus momey was used to repair a door at Dyess AFB. The doors repaired were aircraft hangar doors and the cost was not $1.4 million.
    The cost was $246000 out of $1.4 million in repairs funding.

Beck lie.

Of course, we all know about him being called out as a liar by Whoopi and Barbara Walters.

I only did a few minutes' reserach, as I said...but it's quite clear that Beck is exposed as a liar.

My favourite though, is Beck going on about how compassionate he'd become after being failed by the expensive private health system last year when he got his dangling arsegrapes removed, said he was all suicidal...boo hoo...and only a couple of weeks ago screamed like an effete banshee at a woman on his radio show.

Edit: I was having such fun looking at what a liar Glenn Beck is I thought I'd find some more:

In June Beck lied when he said that the US was the ONLY country that had a natural birthright provision. Here is the list of other countries that do:
    http://www.numbersusa.com/content/learn/

Ooopsie doodle, Beck lie.

Glenn Beck lied when he said that the director of White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, "has proposed forcing abortions and putting sterilants in the drinking water to control population."
    This one is so good I'll just give you the link:
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/

Hey, if I find any more I'll let you know. I'll bet there are PLENTY. I don't give a crap if the guy is passionate, he has a responsibility to check facts and make sure that the information he is disseminating is not poisoning people's minds. Look at the goofballs who think he's a Stay-Puft saint. The guy is a screaming ******* nutcase.

I'll give you a sample, based on 10-15 mins of research.

He said that no other President had never been sworn into office without a Bible. He said he 'checked'.
    He either did not check or checked up his arsegraped butt because he's lying. John Qunicy Adams used a law book. Franklin Pierce didn't even swear. He affirmed. Teddy Roosevelt used no Bible. Several Presidents kissed a Bible but did not swear on one.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/con
    http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/pihtml/pinot

Beck lie.

Glenn Beck lied when he said recently that $1.4 million of stimulus momey was used to repair a door at Dyess AFB. The doors repaired were aircraft hangar doors and the cost was not $1.4 million.
    The cost was $246000 out of $1.4 million in repairs funding.

Beck lie.

Of course, we all know about him being called out as a liar by Whoopi and Barbara Walters.

I only did a few minutes' reserach, as I said...but it's quite clear that Beck is exposed as a liar.

My favourite though, is Beck going on about how compassionate he'd become after being failed by the expensive private health system last year when he got his dangling arsegrapes removed, said he was all suicidal...boo hoo...and only a couple of weeks ago screamed like an effete banshee at a woman on his radio show.

Edit: I was having such fun looking at what a liar Glenn Beck is I thought I'd find some more:

In June Beck lied when he said that the US was the ONLY country that had a natural birthright provision. Here is the list of other countries that do:
    http://www.numbersusa.com/content/learn/

Ooopsie doodle, Beck lie.

Glenn Beck lied when he said that the director of White House Office of Science and Technology Policy, "has proposed forcing abortions and putting sterilants in the drinking water to control population."
    This one is so good I'll just give you the link:
    http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/

Hey, if I find any more I'll let you know. I'll bet there are PLENTY. I don't give a crap if the guy is passionate, he has a responsibility to check facts and make sure that the information he is disseminating is not poisoning people's minds. Look at the goofballs who think he's a Stay-Puft saint. The guy is a screaming ******* nutcase.
    Js, if you are correct we should all be calling him out for lies or half truths. I have no way to verify the accuracy of your assertions. However, we should all demand truth and honesty from the media. They are our watchdogs on the government as they have been since the beginning. It is apparent though that his recent observations/research have been spot on about Van Jones, ACORN, etc. I do believe that you are being a little harsh as I truly believe that, although not infallible, he is the most trustworthy in the media today. As for me, I try to follow a number of news outlets and make my own analysis as to the truth. It's not often easy.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

i could not acccess three of the pages and the poltifact is operated by the st pete times, a known left paper and i saw nothing on glenn back on the page you linked.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast