Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Time to Move to the Country of TEXAS!

Well, another family moving out of liberal California!

Today we accepted a selling offer on our house! Finally, 8 months later! It is amazing how long it takes to sell homes in a depressed area that are not short sales or Bank owned properties!
    We found a great place in the country of TEXAS with about 2 acres and a single story home for us old folks. It is out in the middle of nowhere and at least 20 minutes to the closest small town.
    I am a native Californian and have wanted to get the hell out of here for decades and that time has finally come. Many of our friends are or have also now moved out of the state for obvious reasons and they are happy they did.
    So, when we leave our 5th wheel will say “Another family leaving CA, will the last American Citizen please bring the flagâ€
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

Congrats on the sell and move I'm jelous wish I could get the hell out of loonie land as well!

Good luck! Cali's loss will be Texas' gain, I'm sure!!!

I left California 5 years ago.....and most of my neighbors are also former Californians....

Good luck to you and your family!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)