Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Time for New Republican Leadership, Conservatives Say

Time for New Republican Leadership, Conservatives Say

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

By Susan Jones, Senior Editor

(CNSNews.com) – Voters on Tuesday did not reject conservatism, a longtime conservative activist said. “They rejected Big Government Republicanism in all its forms, including the Bush administration and the Republican leadership in Congress.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ther are a lot of Conservatives that are "Doers" and there are a lot of Liberals that are just "Talkers." The doers don't have much of a voice and the talkers never get anything done.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]“Our party must start today to admit our mistakes, fight for our convictions, and encourage new conservatives to run for office,â€
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

I heard one talk radio host (Hugh Hewitt) mention that perhaps Paul Ryan should take the place of John Boehner in the House. I hope this doesn't happen as Ryan has poor grades from Numbers (including F- on amnesty).