Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Time traveler in Charlie Chaplin movie scene?

Saw this on Fox this morning, thought it was interesting in the least. This clip from a 1928 Charlie Chaplin movie shows a woman walking past the camera with her hand clearly up to her face, holding something to her ear that she appears to be also talking into, problem is, transistor radios, walkie talkies and other handheld technology would not be invented for at least 10 more years. What do you all think it was? Could something like this scene be edited into this old film to appear this way? It seems the shadows and all place this woman squarely in this scene, it does not look faked in any way. My teen son says it has to be faked and there is no way this is real, plus no such thing as time travel. What do you all think? As a Christian myself, I find usually discussions even on the evidence of sasquatch is waved off as a no-no subject (believeing in myths and such), but wonder what my fellow believers, plus, think about this video and this idea of time travel....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj3qesTjOE8
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

i read about this online the other day. some think it might have been a hearing aid

One other youtube account has it on, and I got some good laughs reading some of the responses. Some outrageous and some sarcastically funny.

Portable hearing aids were not known then, the only ones were "horns", and quite visible.

The only other explanation is you have someone out there who is really good at editing films to fit in something that as not there. Maybe someone who is trying to get their work noticed by the film industry?

Someone else said we are all here from other galaxies on spiritual journeys and have agreed to amnesia during it all, but some have been able to maintain their memory and keep in contact with their galactic families........
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Scratching her ear?

Just a thought

But does it look like she is talking to something/someone....weird.

Looks like the person is holding a compress, maybe has a toothache or maybe a ear ache. I know, having a toothache tends to make one open and close their mouth. It's absurd to think they are talking on a cell phone. It's just as ridiculous as someone thinking Jesus appears on a piece of toast, as a sign.