Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Toddler Left In Car Overnight; Father Arrested

http://www.wnbc.com/news/13312847/detail.html

PASSAIC, N.J. -- A toddler spent the night of his second birthday in a car after his father forgot the boy was strapped in the back seat, police said.

Adonis Ribot, 2, was found on Sunday after spending about nine hours alone in the car. He was treated for dehydration and sunburn at St. Joseph's Medical Center in Paterson.

His 32-year-old father, Danny Ribot, is charged with endangering the welfare of a child.

Police said the father told them he remembered taking the boy to his birthday party in Paterson and then waking up in his Clifton home. Ribot first called his wife to ask if she knew where his son was, then called police and told them he couldn't remember where he'd left the boy, police said.

Police said they found the car, a black Lexus, on Broadway and Martin Street in Passaic, where they saw two people trying to break into it. The two people were the boy's grandparents and they were trying to get him out, police said.

Augustina Ribot, the boy's grandmother, spoke to NewsChannel 4 after the ordeal.

"Everything is over," she said. "He was a little dehydrated ... with the sun hitting the glass."

A side window of the car was smudged with fingerprints from a small hand. Police said Adonis was strapped into a car seat during his night in the vehicle.

The toddler has been placed in his mother's care.

MW
    The father was obviously intoxicated!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

When the grandmother was interviewed on the MSM, hispanic woman w/broken English...........SHE ACTUALLY GIGGLED AND SMILED about the incident while saying that the baby was OK.

If I hadn't witnessed the interview with my own eyes, I would NOT have believed it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    2ndamendsis wrote:

When the grandmother was interviewed on the MSM, hispanic woman w/broken English...........SHE ACTUALLY GIGGLED AND SMILED about the incident while saying that the baby was OK.

If I hadn't witnessed the interview with my own eyes, I would NOT have believed it.
    The interviewer should have asked if "poppy or padre" was drunk as a skunk!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They non-chalantly spoke of his being DRUNK and actually talked about this incident with lightness, bantering about it!!

Almost as if this guy did the GREAT THING by leaving the car a few blocks from his home AFTER HAVING DRIVEN through many towns to the area!!

It was an unbelievable news story They made it out to be SILLY.

I can't express my shock. The entire thing was like some kind of a normal, everyday occurrance in the land of Oz.

Yippeeee, the baby was sleeping and only a little bit dehydrated.
    ALL IS WELL and normal and and and.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

"It's Their Culture"