Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Told ya so: Severe ammo shortage hits law enforcement just as Natural News predicted

Told ya so: Severe ammo shortage hits law enforcement just as Natural News predicted months ago

Friday, March 22, 2013
    by Mike Adams, the Health Ranger
    Editor of NaturalNews.com (See all articles...)

(NaturalNews) Just as I predicted in a January 11, 2013 article, ammo shortages have become so severe across the USA that the main headline for
    DrudgeReport.com today is, "COPS BEG AND BARTER FOR AMMO."

That headline links to a CNS News story which reports:

The nationwide shortage of ammunition has left many police departments scrambling to get their hands on the necessary rounds - with some even bartering among each other. "Most police departments are having a very difficult time even getting the necessary ammunition for handguns, shotguns and especially rifles... With the delay in ammunition, some departments are limiting the number of rounds they carry in their handgun because of the shortage of ammunition. We get to the point where it is difficult to have enough ammo to train and also equip the officers."

I predicted all this two months ago, of course, in an article with the headline, "Nationwide ammo shortage so severe that even cops can't buy bullets; ammo rationing imminent."

In that article, I wrote:

Thanks to outrageous Sandy Hook fear mongering by the mainstream media and political operatives like Feinstein, Obama, Cuomo and others, the American people have been rushing out to buy up every bullet, every rifle, every handgun and very nearly every gun-related product in the country... If gang bangers ever figure out that the cops are out of bullets, it will be all-out war in many U.S. cities, including Miami, LA, Detroit, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia and NYC. A disarmed police force is no police force at all, since it's only really the threat of high-velocity lead that actually stops bad people from doing bad things.

Condemned for accurate predictions

Immediately after my article was published, the usual gang of trolls, imbeciles, morons and riff-raff attacked my article, saying it was "pure fiction" and that police had plenty of bullets. My story was called, as usual, "FEAR MONGERING" and I was viciously smeared for being accurate about what was about to arrive. (This is one of the joys of being intelligent. You are endlessly attacked by people who are too stupid to see beyond their next meal.)

Fast forward two months to today, March 22, 2013. Suddenly my predictions and warnings are coming true.

In fact, I predicted this in December of 2012 with my article that lays out 20 predictions for 2013. That article includes prediction #4:

#4) Extreme shortages of guns, ammo, magazines as their barter value skyrockets
    Already, guns, ammo and magazines are virtually impossible to find and buy. This shortage will continue throughout 2013 and even well into 2014. Even if strict new gun control laws are not passed, the existing shortage cannot be filled until roughly the end of 2013.

I also accurately predicted the eurozone banking crisis now unfolding

But wait... it gets even better. Nearly a full year earlier, on January 4, 2012, I predicted the European banking crisis we now see unfolding. In that article, entitled 25 predictions for 2012 - 2015 (plus five things that won't happen), I wrote:

#1 - The European Union breaks apart - the financial strain will not be bearable, and even though both the ECB and the Federal Reserve will try to bail out the debt of major banks, they will be unable to cover the tens of trillions in bad debt, and several global banks will fail, followed by the partial or complete breakup of the EU itself. Germany, tired of carrying the debt of nations like Greece, will lead the way back to national sovereignty and away from the EU.

That was 14 months ago, by the way, and now it's all happening, starting with Cyprus and imminent bank runs that may begin as early as next week. In that same collection of predictions, I also wrote:

#10 - Major bank failures rock the world - Expect to see a major bank such as Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase, or Wells Fargo to go belly-up as its debt burden becomes unbearable. The Fed, of course, will try to bail out these banks with new money creation, but some of these banks have tens of trillions of dollars in debt. That's too large for the Fed to just print up.

Fear mongering? How about accurate predictions

The usual attack against my articles is to throw out the phrase, "fear mongering!" It's a juvenile strategy, of course, because it avoids any discussion of what's really happening. When is fear mongering NOT fear mongering? When it's TRUE.

If your house is burning down and a neighbor says, "Hey, your house is on fire," that's not fear mongering. That's an important notification of a bad event.

The same is true for trends that will end up in bad events. One of the gifts I've been blessed with is the ability to accurately piece together current events and predict future trends with about 70% accuracy. For example, I publicly called the dot-com bubble crash of 2001 and the housing bubble crash a few years later. In fact, I began warning about the dot-com crash in 1998 -- three years ahead of the actual crash -- and was predictably called a "doomsayer" even then.

A huge number of people have learned over the years that I really do know what I'm talking about the majority of the time. My record isn't perfect, but if you go back to my public predictions of 2010, 2011, 2012 and beyond, about 70% of them come true.

I've learned that the farther out you can see into the future, the more insane "regular" people think you are. By "regular" people, I mean all those living in their delusional worlds engineered by CNN propaganda and political disinfo. To those people, there's never anything to worry about and all crisis events are "sudden" and "random." They never see patterns in anything. They have no ability to understand trends, cycles or long-term ramifications of present-day events. They are truly blind to the way the world really works. They are the majority masses who think Obama is going to save them and that the Federal Reserve is a branch of the federal government because the word "federal" is in the name.

People like me, on the other hand, must live with the burden (or perhaps a curse) of knowing what's coming and trying to warn people, most of whom don't want to be told what's coming. Alex Jones faces the same challenge. People call him "negative" because he's telling you about approaching events that are very, very bad. Most people don't want to hear that, so they tune out and live in denial. But Alex Jones is right most of the time, too. Probably even more than 70%.

Gerald Celente is another modern-day prophet of sorts, although he would not like me using the term "prophet." He's just a really smart guy who sees patterns and understands where things are headed. Mark my words: In five years, all of you will wish you had listened to Gerald Celente and heeded his warnings on the approaching bank failures and global debt collapse.

Many more people will wish they would have heeded my warnings, too, on the big events headed our way such as a global debt collapse, mass social unrest, a major false flag attack on a U.S. city blamed on patriots, followed by a nationwide declaration of martial law and the rollout of an armed domestic military using those 1.6 billion bullets purchased by DHS.

"Denial" is a strategy of those who refuse to grow up

Of course, even then many people will prefer to live in a state of constant denial than face reality. Some will remain in denial even as all this unfolds. Denial is a powerful tool used by the human brain to avoid taking responsibility for life. And if there's one thing history has proven, it's that every culture born out of abundance eventually breeds generations of apathetic, lazy entitlement worshippers who absolutely hate taking responsibility for their own lives.

That's why they elect people like Obama and Bloomberg: they need a government "mommy" and "daddy" to tell them what to do. This allows them to continue living as infant minds inside adult bodies, all while avoiding the discomfort of growing up and thinking for themselves.

On top of that, most people are brain damaged by vaccines, fluoride, MSG, aspartame and psych drugs. They have no idea what's really happening around them because their brain neurons aren't firing correctly. They are clueless, helpless victims who the state has already decided must be eliminated. But these brain-damaged people still manage to have Facebook accounts, so you will see their comments on Facebook with things like, "Fear monger!" Or "Conspiracy theorist!" (These are actually cries for help from mentally disabled victims of brain damage.)

When you see people posting comments like that, just know in your own mind that they are brain damaged victims of the state. They are technically mentally retarded and are thus victims of government poisoning, propaganda and deception. We should actually feel sorry for these people and try to save them, even though they don't want to save themselves.

As Neo was told when walking through the Matrix:

The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inert, so hopelessly dependent on the system that they will fight to protect it.

The Earth will be inherited by survivalists and preppers

For those of you who are already unplugged from the Matrix and living in the real world, rest assured things are headed for global catastrophe at many levels. DHS didn't buy 1.6 billion bullets just to sit on them. They are fully intending to use them on the streets of America. The global banking system is on the verge of catastrophe. War drums are heard in the Middle East (Iran). Tensions are high across the United States, with gun owners practically ready to start a revolution against the tyranny in Washington. North Korea is threatening to nuke America. Ocean ecosystems are collapsing. The Fed is pumping fake money into the system like never before, DHS is buying thousands of armored assault vehicles, and the lies in the media have never been more outrageous and persistent.

After the global collapse, most of the remaining population will be survivalists (almost by definition). People who do not "believe" in preparedness simply will not survive. They will either die or become believers very quickly. If you are not squared away yet with food, medicine, firearms, ammo, communications equipment, water filters and other survival gear, you are rolling the dice on your own life. Get prepared now or perish. It's not fear mongering, it's a flat-out warning from a guy who knows what he's talking about.

Learn more: Told ya so: Severe ammo shortage hits law enforcement just as Natural News predicted months ago
    Last edited by AirborneSapper7; 03-23-2013 at 08:37 PM.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)