Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is It Too Late For America? Time Is Running Out For Freedom

My father-in-law is 88. He fought in World War II and saw the ravages of that War and knows what Tyranny is and the blood that it took to stop it - American blood. So when I saw the pictures that are being painted on the walls of Berkeley I was speechless then heartbroken because we have turned a blind eye and silently let others take what our fathers and forefathers paid for with their lives, blood and service.

We must fight back with Wisdom and with ACTION! A beginning action plan to consider: Arm Yourself with Knowledge, wisdom and history so we don't repeat our mistakes.

Consider reading a book by David Horowitz called "One Party Classroom," that can be found at the second link below. It is time to take action to rescue a nation on the ropes with the knockout blow to Capitalism being administered by the current administration and the snakes that have slithered into our Universities and Colleges and poison our children’s mind against our form of enterprise and government. It is time to take this country back to its foundational principles of Natural Law that our Constitution is founded upon. That is what is meant when we say “Take Our Country Backâ€

The demographic changes will result in a third world hellhole, ala CAlifornia. There are not enough Americans to 'Americanize' all the immigrants.

We have 20 years to fight it, then it goes to hell for good. With the demographis, there is no way out.

I say, look at Europe, England France, Sweden. PC Nazis enforce PC laws.

I thought the likes of Obama would take 20 more years to get that bad.