Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Traitor Alert - Conversation with Oregon Rep Earl Blumenauer

Oregon Congressman Earl Blumenauer is scum. He's an example of everything that is wrong with our Federal government. This nit wit makes Barney Frank look like a rocket scientist. The only person who is more useless in the Oregon faction of the US Congress is Rep David Wu. Even leaders of the Democrat Party wonder outloud what he does. I've wipeed more wortyhwhile stuff off of the bottom of my shoe than Wu or Blumenaur.

Here is a dialog from Oregonians For Immigration Reform. OFIR is a great organization that regularly keeps the lefty whackjobs accountable in this, the second nuttiest state in the country.

Remember, with very few exceptions our elected officials consider us a nuisance and directly oppose almost everything we believe in. This piece of garbage is another example of the contempt Congres has for us.

From Oregonians for Immigration Reform:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A Conversation with Rep. Earl Blumenauer

Oregon has 4 legislators in its Congressional delegation with grades of F or F- for their voting records on immigration bills, as documented by NumbersUSA. These four are Sen. Jeff Merkley, F-; Sen. Ron Wyden, F; Rep. Earl Blumenauer, F-; Rep. David Wu, F.

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/del ... istrict=OR

We need to take every occasion possible to let these four know how they are failing their constituents’ best interests. Thanks to members who’ve been forwarding letters from these legislators. In this reply to a recent letter from Rep. Blumenauer, OFIR answers some of the legislator’s statements. We’re sending this rebuttal to OFIR members, and it will be mailed also to Rep. Blumenauer by OFIR.

From Rep. Earl Blumenauer, 5-13-09

Dear [Unwanted Nuisance Taxpayer],

Thank you for contacting me regarding US immigration policy. This is one of the most challenging issues in our country today and it will continue to take priority on the congressional agenda in the coming months. I appreciate this opportunity to clarify my position.

Before the House adjourned last year, HR 4437, The Border Security Act of 2005 was passed by a vote of 239 - 182. I voted against this bill because I believe it does not offer a thoughtful or a realistic approach to the problems in our immigration policy.

[b]OFIR comment: HR 4437 was passed by the House on Dec. 16, 2005, not “last yearâ€
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

ELE

We must take back our country!

I just don't understand how these SOB politicans can sell out our precious America! All Americans must clearly check out every candidate that votes in favor of illegals over us. Even if Obama sneaks into effect legislation to Amnesty the illegals in, we still out number illegals. So we must vote these traitors out of office whenever the elections come up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I dont understand sometimes

It was a majority of peoples votes that put them where they are.
    Now a majority are saying "No" and they "Think" not doing what they were elected to do is ok?

This is a response I got from Wu when I voiced my displeasure over the so called "Dream act"

The fedral govt classifies me as a "Right wing extremist" and now my state govt is calling me "UnAmerican"

Lets not forget the fact that as per Pelosi these people are "Patriots"

Dear Mr. xxxx

Thank you for contacting me to express your opposition to the American Dream Act, H.R. 1751. I appreciate hearing from you on this important issue.

Introduced by Representative Berman (CA), H.R. 1751 would repeal provisions that prohibit an undocumented alien from receiving higher education benefits based on state residence. It would also amend the Immigration and Nationality Act to direct the Secretary of Homeland Security to cancel the removal of, and adjust to permanent resident status, certain alien middle or secondary students with qualifying years of U.S. residency, making such aliens eligible for Federal and State higher education assistance while their application for cancellation of removal is pending.

Texas, California, and Utah already have laws mandating in-state tuition for aliens who have spent a designated amount of time in the state while Oregon is currently considering similar legislation. Supporters of this policy argue that such laws are necessary so that young, talented immigrants who aspire to higher education and are excelling in school aren't punished for the choices their parents made. Opponents feel that such laws will encourage more illegal immigration and will give an unfair break to those who are not in the country legally.

Although I share your concerns about illegal immigration, I am a cosponsor of the Dream Act because I don't think it is fair to hold children accountable for their parents' actions. Many of the immigrants who will take advantage of this bill have lived in the United States most of their lives, are bright students, upstanding members of the community, and through no fault of their own, are undocumented. Every child deserves a chance to pursue their dreams; anything less would be fundamentally un-American.

Thank you again for writing to me on this issue. If I can be of any additional assistance, please contact me at 503-326-2901 or 800-422-4003. If you would like to receive regular email updates from me, please go to my website at www.house.gov/wu to sign up.

With warm regards,

David Wu
    Member of Congress
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

ELE wrote: "I just don't understand how these SOB politicans can sell out our precious America!"

It's called "Elitists Slavery" - the same thing the colonialists did in the 16 and 1700's, bring slaves from other parts of the world to do your cheap slave labor (pick cotton, etc.) and pay them "dirt", promise them no financial help and minimal food at their expense for HUGE profits!!! WE, THE AMERICAN, CITIZEN, MUST STOP THIS!!!!!!

Many of the immigrants who will take advantage of this bill have lived in the United States most of their lives, are bright students, upstanding members of the community,
    That would look real good on their application for a visa when filed in the proper channels down in mexico.

Let em go home and file their papers.

I dont see how if they are already in this country they can "Go to the back of the line" and get behind someone that is still in mexico awaiting all the approvels for his visa application so he can legally come here?

By the mere fact they are already in this country means they are at the
    "Front of the line"

This "Back of the line" quote is nothing more than polispeak designed to confuse taxpayers
    Illegal, or unlawful, is used to describe something that is prohibited or not authorized by law

Earl Blum the bought and owned by La Raza politician......appears to be the norm, instead of the exception. Scum is exactly what these sellout traitors are. I can't comprehend how this miserable trash can look their families in the face .....after selling them out, selling America out, and selling out every American citizen.
    Deport Now - Get your useless invading rearend out of my country!

David Wu is worthless.

David Wu
    Member of Congress
    David Wu is my Congressman. I would be banned from this site forever if I committed to writing what I think of him. The kindest word I can think of is GARBAGE!

I despise him for dozens of reasons beyond illegal immigration. he just sucks. This is what we get. When are we going to wake up?

I'm hoping Nancy Pelosi falls hard and the rest go like dominos. I want Republicans and Democrats to pay! The party means nothing, most of them are traitors. I have two little kids, I'm so worried about their futures that I could cry.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.