Trey Gowdy Eviscerates Obama Administration for Working With ‘Insomniac with Tourette’s Syndrome’

By Becca Lower (16 hours ago) | Elections, Health, Nation, Politics, TV

Video at the page link:

On Wednesday’s On the Record With Greta Van Susteren, Congressman Trey Gowdy (R – SC) gave a delicious preview of what may happen if ObamaCare architect Jonathan Gruber is called to testify before a future House committee. A former federal prosecutor, Gowdy seems to be chomping at the bit for the opportunity.
“What I am going to suggest, to the Speaker and others is, have a series of congressional hearings primarily focused on the money that we spent on him.
I would love to ask him, ‘When you apologized, did you apologize because you said it, or did you apologize because you meant it?’
I think he meant that we could not have passed this bill if people had been paying attention.”
When Van Susteren asked the congressman what he thought should happen, now that the words of the man who created the rationale that the Obama administration and many Democratic lawmakers used to sell a flawed healthcare program to the American people are out in public, Gowdy simply said:
“When you have an insomniac with Tourette’s syndrome, you don’t interrupt him. So we’re going to let him keep talking, as long as he will talk.”
Perhaps Congress will get a chance in the next session to let him do just that.
Update [11/21/14, 10:52 a.m. EST]: Via Benny Johnson: Chairman Darrell Issa has invited Mr. Gruber to testify in front of the Committee on Oversight and Government Affairs on the “transparency failures relating to the implementation of the Affordable Care Act.” The date of the hearing is December 9, and Gruber has until noon on Monday to get in his RSVP.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/11/2057...ttes-syndrome/