Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Triple Vaxxed CNBC Host Jim Cramer Tests Positive for Covid-19 in ‘Breakthrough Case

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Triple Vaxxed CNBC Host Jim Cramer Tests Positive for Covid-19 in ‘Breakthrough Case

What is the common Denominator

Triple Vaxxed CNBC Host Jim Cramer Tests Positive for Covid-19 in ‘Breakthrough Case’

By Cristina Laila
    Published December 20, 2021 at 11:57am
    1130 Comments

Triple vaxxed CNBC host and self-described germaphobe Jim Cramer tested positive for Covid-19 on Monday.
    Not only did Cramer get three Moderna shots, he was so paranoid about germs that he wouldn’t even bring FedEx boxes into his home unless they sat outside for 48 hours to “degerm” during the height of Covid.
    And he still got Covid.
    Cramer tweeted a photo of his Covid test results.

TRENDING: PLEASE DO YOUR PART: Send a Christmas Card to The Political Prisoners in Washington DC and Let Them Know They're Not Forgotten ...Here's How

Cramer still thanked Moderna and said he was “grateful to be vaccinated.”
    i do not want to be glib. Many have died, many are sick, i am just grateful to be vaccinated which i think has helped me, I wish all were vaccinated
    — Jim Cramer (@jimcramer) December 20, 2021
    Cramer is triple vaxxed…

Jim Cramer
    @jimcramer

Many will become sick and many have passed away. I am on today to show people you can come back quickly if vaccinated. I fear if i hadn't been 3x vaccinated i would be far more sick

9:58 AM · Dec 20, 2021

Triple vaxxed Covid positive Cramer is concerned “AS EVER” about the unvaxxed (you can’t make this up).

Jim Cramer
    @jimcramer

Many will become sick and many have passed away. I am on today to show people you can come back quickly if vaccinated. I fear if i hadn't been 3x vaccinated i would be far more sick

9:58 AM · Dec 20, 2021

See the latest COVID-19 information on Twitter

Last month Cramer went on an insane rant and called on Joe Biden to impose a universal vaccine mandate enforced by the military.
    Cramer said it’s “psychotic” to allow people to “lawfully walk around unvaccinated.”
    His solution?
    Impose a universal vaccine mandate and use the military to enforce the order.
    “It’s time to admit we have to go to war against Covid. Require vaccination universally. Have the military run it. If you don’t want to get vaccinated, you better to be ready to prove your conscientious objector status in court, and even then you need to help in the war effort by staying home until we finally beat this thing,” Cramer said last month on Mad Money.

Triple Vaxxed CNBC Host Jim Cramer Tests Positive for Covid-19 in 'Breakthrough Case' (thegatewaypundit.com)

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 12-21-2021 at 02:39 AM.
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Whelp ... you didn't stop them with Tribunals then go get your Clot Shot Dumb Dumbs

New Zealand Health Authorities Link Death of 26-Year-Old Man Who Suffered Myocarditis to Pfizer COVID-19 Vaccine

Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 12-21-2021 at 03:14 AM.

What oh What is the Common Denominator; what could it be? If we only had a Clue ... think Dumb Dumbs Think!!!!!!

Double-Vaxxed Governor Larry Hogan Gets COVID One Day After Slamming Trump on FOX News Sunday

and here we have a member of Congress banging a Chinese Communist Spy; Now Pushing the China-Virus Clot Shot on the American People

Eric Swalwell, Famous for Sleeping with Chinese Spy, Now Wants Vaccine Mandates for All Americans In Order to Fly
    Last edited by Airbornesapper07; 12-21-2021 at 03:05 AM.

Serious, they know how bad it is going to get in America and they are making a break for the exit after Looting America Blind

Another House Democrat Retirement Spells Trouble For Pelosi – 23rd Incumbent Dem Won’t Seek Reelection Next Year

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast