Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    At a chat program I belonged to, it happened and the FBI took the offense very seriously--they lost their computers for one thing.
    Numerous attacks came from outside the US.
    There is a few things that must meet inside a certain criteria
    Was there talk of violence towards certain members
    With racial undertones or specifics
    If someone in someway one was threatened specifically, then it is best that, the person harmed reports it.
    Your missing the point. It is not a hate crime we are talking about. It is the cyber crime of a "denial of service attack". That is when an individual(s) intentionally flood a site's system with a crush of e-mail spam in an attmept to cripple and crash it so that it can not operate.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    At a chat program I belonged to, it happened and the FBI took the offense very seriously--they lost their computers for one thing.
    Numerous attacks came from outside the US.
    There is a few things that must meet inside a certain criteria
    Was there talk of violence towards certain members
    With racial undertones or specifics
    If someone in someway one was threatened specifically, then it is best that, the person harmed reports it.
    Your missing the point. It is not a hate crime we are talking about. It is the cyber crime of a "denial of service attack". That is when an individual(s) intentionally flood a site's system with a crush of e-mail spam in an attmept to cripple and crash it so that it can not operate.
    Oh heck no Z
    I wasn’t missing the point at all
    You’ve haven’t never seen my many threads here/sites on crime cyber or other internet crime I update that info about once a month and I also send out lasted update on current viruses and how to deter and fight those kinds of people… I’m with you 100% I was just telling a another friend about how I hate the crap we have to go into every time we get one of those here and the paper work and the follow up it’s a big pain in the but way past just the fact that the posted the stupidly in the first place…

Heres my most recent

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-90168-cyber.html+crime

The entire issue with regards to Denial of Service attacks isn't something the FBI can do anything about they cant even keep there own servers from being attacked.
    Man perfected by society is the best of all animals; he is the most terrible of all when he lives without law, and without justice - Aristotle

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidrain
    The entire issue with regards to Denial of Service attacks isn't something the FBI can do anything about they cant even keep there own servers from being attacked.
    thats something you might want to resarch a little
    the facts say other wise...

Quote Originally Posted by Acidrain
    thats something you might want to resarch a little
    the facts say other wise...
    Yeah, well i used to be in the IT field and i will go on record and say that the FBI cant do a thing about it, they cant even protect there own servers! That is a fact, FBI is a pathetic agency that needs to be dismantled!
    Man perfected by society is the best of all animals; he is the most terrible of all when he lives without law, and without justice - Aristotle

Denial of Service attacks are considered a type of cyber crime. The FBI does investigate these nationwide. Now, I'm sure they have quite a backlog and if they were more successful in their investigations and prosecutions, much of this type of crime would stop, at least from the U.S. Overseas attacks against servers and website attacks against the U.S. are another story.

But to say there is nothing the FBI can and does do is not correct.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12