Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Trump Is Already Running the Country

Trump Is Already Running the Country
    HAS OBAMA MET HIS MATCH?

by Joan Swirsky, ©2011

Can Donald Trump's probing overcome Obama's use of Rules for Radicals?

(May 10, 2011) — That about sums up what has happened over the past month or so, as Trump decided to ask the simple question legions of people have been asking and legions of lawyers have been waging lawsuits about for the past almost-three years: Where’s the birth certificate?

Instantly the craven media and assorted Hollywood types who have been effectively conspiring with Team Obama to keep all aspects of his life hidden from public view mobilized to quash Trump, as usual choosing Rule #12 from the Chicago Marxist Saul Alinsky’s famous book, Rules for Radicals: “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.â€

Banned
    HE took a drop in the poles this week his tv show went from 2nd most watched to 4th this week and by next week he will drop himself out of the presidents race.He was on news today saying its hard to run if your big buisness man he said i see why Ross Perot dropped out so with that said he is setting up the drop out.I said he would drop out by the 16 May because he has to sign his nbc contract for his tv show.Trump dont let me down.