Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TV Stations to Air Hamas-linked, Islamic Commercials for Fre

TV Stations to Air Hamas-linked, Islamic Supremacist Commercials for Free?

Unindicted co-conspirator, Muslim Brotherhood proxy, Hamas-funder CAIR is, once again, resorting to bullying and intimidating to impose their Islamic supremacist agenda on America. Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas-linked CAIR is demanding that television stations broadcast their propaganda commercial for free.

Atlas readers -- heads up. Any television station that runs the Muslim Brotherhood ads for free will have to give equal time to SIOA and FDI. We will create PSAs defending individual rights and free speech (advocating for the repeal of nefarious hate speech/hate crime laws being used to impose the sharia). Atlas readers in the business, please write me off line and help us to create free ads for television. I have some mad hot ideas. If Islamic supremacists get free ads, freedom lovers do too.

Keep your eye out for CAIR propaganda. If you see these ads run, alert us and we will demand FREE EQUAL TIME. Thank you once again, CAIR, for another brilliant idea.

Here's the CAIR press release.

Action: Ask Local TV Stations to Air Muslim 9/11 First Responder PSAs
    Public service announcements challenge growing Islamophobia in American society

(WASHINGTON, D.C., 9/2/10) -- CAIR is asking American Muslims and others interested in promoting understanding and unity to help distribute a new series of public service announcements (PSA) designed to challenge the growing Islamophobia in American society.

CAIR is distributing these PSAs nationwide at press conferences, by sending them directly to major TV networks and news programs, via satellite feed, and through a free, broadcast-quality download at www.thenewsmarket.com/CAIR.

Please help us reach every TV market by arranging to have your local stations air them. Stations will run PSAs for free as a public service. Communities could also buy air time to run the PSAs as paid advertisements.

[...]

"We've gotten a tremendous amount of positive feedback on these PSAs," said CAIR Executive Director Nihad Awad. "Help our fellow Americans see the true face of Islam."

ACTION REQUESTED:

1). Contact the public service directors of your local TV stations to ask that they downlink CAIR's new PSAs when they are fed by satellite today. Send them the following information for the downlink:

Satellite feed for public service directors: Feed Date - Thursday, September 2nd, 2010. Feed Time: 1:00-1:30 p.m. ET (Fed in Rotation) Coordinates: Galaxy 19/C07 Slot B, FEC: 3/4/ Symbol Rate: 6.1113 / Data Rate: 8.448 / Downlink Freq: 3835.500V, Synaptic Digital Satellite Operations Trouble Line: 212-812-7134

2). Call your local TV stations to ask about their advertising rates for a 30-second spot. Local stations may have surprisingly moderate rates for a 30-second spot.

The PSAs are also available at: www.thenewsmarket.com/CAIR (Registration is required, but the broadcast-quality download is free.)

3). Contribute generously to CAIR to help defray the cost of producing and distributing these PSAs: https://www.cair.com/support/

CAIR's PSA campaign is also designed to offer an implicit challenge to the Florida church that plans to burn copies of the Quran, Islam's revealed text, on September 11.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atla ... -free.html

"We've gotten a tremendous amount of positive feedback on these PSAs," said CAIR Executive Director Nihad Awad. "Help our fellow Americans see the true face of Islam."
    Good thing we have Nihad Awad to help us see the true face of islam. We don't want any American to get the wrong picture of the religion of peace...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CAIR is asking American Muslims and others interested in promoting understanding and unity to help distribute a new series of public service announcements (PSA) designed to challenge the growing Islamophobia in American society.
    I can no longer stand the use of the term "phobe" at the end of words that define opposition to whatever. I am absolutely sick of the terms 'homophobe', 'technophobe', Islamophobe', xenophobe', etc. Where is equal time for terms such as 'freedomphobe', 'Anglophobe', 'Christianphobe', Judaeophobe', 'obeytheimmigrationlawophobe', 'Arpaiophobe', and just plain old 'commonsenseophobe'?
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

4thHorseman wrote:

I can no longer stand the use of the term "phobe" at the end of words that define opposition to whatever. I am absolutely sick of the terms 'homophobe', 'technophobe', Islamophobe', xenophobe', etc. Where is equal time for terms such as 'freedomphobe', 'Anglophobe', 'Christianphobe', Judaeophobe', 'obeytheimmigrationlawophobe', 'Arpaiophobe', and just plain old 'commonsenseophobe'?

2 Chronicles 7:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Understand us! Live with our law! Like us while we deceive you, lie and cheat you, using your own freedoms against you! Then we'll stab you in the back.

This is exactly what the Islamic movement is all about and it's the Koran that demands it from them. There are Islamics out there that will tell you they are a peace-loving people, but all the while, they scheming and lying to you.

As long as the evil Koran sxists on the face of the earth, those people don't stand a chance of being a peace-loving people. The way they live among themselves and the laws they impose on each other proves it.

EVERYTHING I ever needed to know about ISLAM, I learned on 9/11.

I wish I had said that first but it came to me in an email, it showed the tail gate of a pick up truck at a Nascar race.