Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TV's Tea Party Travesty

TV's Tea Party Travesty
    How ABC, CBS and NBC Have Dismissed and Disparaged the Tea Party Movement

Executive Summary

The Tea Party movement launched one year ago, in response to the unprecedented expansion of government by President Barack Obama and congressional liberals, a massive increase in spending that will create economy-crushing fiscal burdens for future generations of taxpayers.

In that relatively brief period, the Tea Party has demonstrated it is a formidable political force. The pressure the movement brought to bear at the grassroots level put liberals on the defensive for much of the health care debate, and nearly succeeded in torpedoing the entire scheme in spite of Democrats’ overwhelming congressional majorities. And Tea Party activists proved decisive in a string of electoral defeats for liberals, culminating in Republican Scott Brown’s victory in the special election to succeed Ted Kennedy in the U.S. Senate.

So how have the supposedly objective media covered one of the biggest political stories in recent years? MRC analysts reviewed every mention of the Tea Party on the ABC, CBS and NBC morning and evening newscasts, Sunday talk shows, and ABC’s Nightline from February 19, 2009 (when CNBC contributor Rick Santelli first suggested throwing a “Tea Partyâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

JAK
    How ABC, CBS and NBC Have Dismissed and Disparaged the Tea Party Movement
    Well, I have almost DISMISSED them! I never watch NBC. Only a couple of things on CBS. A few things on ABC... which I could easily give up, if we all decide to stop watching these networks.

I mostly have other cable channels on when I'm not watching Fox.
    Have even given up Grey's Anatomy. There is only a couple of things left I watch on ABC... but I have no doubt they will push the limits on those shows too and I will be giving them up too!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's alright, let them keep their heads deeply hidden in their nether regions. It'll be worth watching their "shock" on election day.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "