Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Two Hispanic Pedestrians Killed in Hit and Run

This happened in an area where there are alot of illegals and not far from an area where the day laborers gather. I will update this once I learn more.

http://link.toolbot.com/sun-sentinel.com/63099

2 pedestrians killed on State Road 7 in Fort Lauderdale

Sun -Sentinel.com
    Posted February 17 2007, 9:25 AM EST

The Florida Highway Patrol is investigating the early-morning deaths of two men, who were struck and killed by a vehicle in the 1600 block of south State Road 7 in Fort Lauderdale.

Here is what the FHP said happened at about 3:45 a.m.:

A 2005 Chevrolet SUV driven by David Radzivill, 43, from Plantation struck two Hispanic males as they walked in the northbound lanes of State Road 7. Both victims died at the scene and are unidentified at this time. The driver was not injured. The crash remains under investigation to determine if alcohol was a factor in the crash.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Looking forward to hearing what you find out, SWAT.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know what is worse, illegals getting free treatment from our hospitals or not going at all. Years ago, I was witness to an alleged illegal getting hit on a bicycle. The guy that hit him, was flagged on by the victim to keep going, even though the victim was still on the ground! I was the only person in that entire busy intersection who actually got out of my car to help the poor guy. His bike was all bent up and he looked like he was in a lot of pain, but surprisingly, he refused treatment. It still makes me wonder what happened to that guy.