Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TX Commissioner makes racist remarks to citizens.

He then trys to "explain" that the "racist" Tea Party demons made him do it. Where is the Justice department Civil Rights Division?

Qoute from article:

[quote]As Price stood to leave, he looked at Turner and the five other citizens who addressed the court. Price said to them, “All of you are white. Go to hell!â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Commissioner John Wiley Price

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I DEMAND

I DEMAND HIS RESIGNATION NOW AS SHOULD EVERY CITIZEN IN TEXAS AND ACROSS THE UNITED STATES!

I think Price's response was outrageous!

On the other hand, I think the group should have picked another term to call him, or should not have called him anything. They could have called him "the commissioner (or member) in question."

I hate how, when elected officials fire someone they shouldn't have, they hide behind the rule about not being allowed to discuss employee matters.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)