Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Doots
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    No thank you ... once again... any funny (Monopoly) money printed is the responcibility of the Federal reserve.... any loans given to the state are a personal loan to be paid back by the individual asking for it

I have no confidance in the Federal Reserve, the federal government nor the abilities of the states to spend money wisely

they can take they're little PONZI Scheme and shove it where the sun dont shine

Well don't hold it in AB.....say what's on your mind before you explode
    Airborne knows a lot about money. Airborne does a lot of research on it.

I think we are all just as mad as Airborne. It's really going to hit the fan soon in th US. We are fed up with the government's same poop, different pile!

Doots, AB and I are friends and he is well aware of how much I enjoy, and value, his posting of information here as well as his knowledge on a variety of subjects.

He also knows that I admire the quality he has for speaking his mind.

Please don't misread my post as something I said to make fun of him in any way. I was merely teasing him in a good natured way.

I'm sure he knows that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I do and truly value all of my friends on ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do and truly value all of my friends on ALIPAC

Thank you AB.........

No thank you ... once again... any funny (Monopoly) money printed is the responcibility of the Federal reserve.... any loans given to the state are a personal loan to be paid back by the individual asking for it

I have no confidance in the Federal Reserve, the federal government nor the abilities of the states to spend money wisely

they can take they're little PONZI Scheme and shove it where the sun dont shine

Well don't hold it in AB.....say what's on your mind before you explode
    Airborne knows a lot about money. Airborne does a lot of research on it.

I think we are all just as mad as Airborne. It's really going to hit the fan soon in th US. We are fed up with the government's same poop, different pile!

Doots, AB and I are friends and he is well aware of how much I enjoy, and value, his posting of information here as well as his knowledge on a variety of subjects.

He also knows that I admire the quality he has for speaking his mind.

Please don't misread my post as something I said to make fun of him in any way. I was merely teasing him in a good natured way.

I'm sure he knows that.
    I know you were joking azwreath. I guess my post was misunderstood. Sorry about that my friend.

NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,

NOT JUST NO BUT
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I know you were joking azwreath. I guess my post was misunderstood. Sorry about that my friend.

No need to apologize at all Doots......although I do appreciate the gesture......as I wasn't taking you to task.

I was afraid you had misunderstood my post and just wanted you to know that there was no ill-intended sarcasm being directed at our friend AB.

So, now that we have both managed to thoroughly confuse one another.........

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,NO,

NOT JUST NO BUT

LOL.....you crack me up Sosad

Are you experimenting with graphics today? They ARE fun, aren't they?

Sorry I do get a little passionate some times.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Sorry I do get a little passionate some times.

You? Nawwwww.........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12