Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

U.S. Postal Service to cut 1,400 jobs

(Reuters) - The U.S. Postal Service said on Friday it is closing six of its 80 district offices. In addition, administrative staff positions at district level nationwide are being reduced by 15 percent and nearly 150,000 employees nationwide being given opportunity to take an early retirement.

More than 1,400 mail processing supervisor and management positions are also being eliminated.

http://www.reuters.com/article/domestic ... ews&rpc=76

And the great news just keeps on comming. I think it was in the paper today where the area I live in is close to 12% un-employment. And that's not really an accurate counting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    And the great news just keeps on comming. I think it was in the paper today where the area I live in is close to 12% un-employment. And that's not really an accurate counting.
    We are in a depression and the ride is only starting..........it is going to get much worse.

One night I saw something about the US Postal Service buying half-million dollar homes for their honchos. So that is why postage rates keep going up and probably why jobs are being eliminated.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    We are in a depression and the ride is only starting..........it is going to get much worse.
    I don't think anyone in DC is aware of what is happening to the American worker because they are too busy writing legislation to protect foreign workers and illegals.

it is going to get much worse.
    People cannot fathom it.
    They are in denial and think I'm the crazy one?
    They say I depress them... no shit!!!

I bought a book on the "Civil War" only to find out it the "French Revolution" that might happen, so I have to read up on it.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

April
    Quote Originally Posted by WorriedAmerican
    it is going to get much worse.
    People cannot fathom it.
    They are in denial and think I'm the crazy one?
    They say I depress them... no shit!!!

I bought a book on the "Civil War" only to find out it the "French Revolution" that might happen, so I have to read up on it.
    The truth is always scary and some people prefer being in denial.