Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

U.S. School District to Begin Microchipping Students

U.S. School District to Begin Microchipping Students

Originally published June 16 2008
    by David Gutierrez

(NaturalNews) A Rhode Island school district has announced a pilot program to monitor student movements by means of radio frequency identification (RFID) chips implanted in their schoolbags.

The Middletown School District, in partnership with MAP Information Technology Corp., has launched a pilot program to implant RFID chips into the schoolbags of 80 children at the Aquidneck School. Each chip would be programmed with a student identification number, and would be read by an external device installed in one of two school buses. The buses would also be fitted with global positioning system (GPS) devices.

Parents or school officials could log onto a school web site to see whether and when specific children had entered or exited which bus, and to look up the bus's current location as provided by the GPS device.

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) has criticized the plan as an invasion of children's privacy and a potential risk to their safety.

"There's absolutely no need to be tagging children," said Stephen Brown, executive director of the ACLU's Rhode Island chapter. According to Brown, the school district should already know where its students are.

"[This program is] a solution in search of a problem," Brown said.

The school district says that its current plan is no different than other programs already in place for parents to monitor their children's school experience. For example, parents can already check on their children's attendance records and what they have for lunch, said district Superintendent Rosemary Kraeger.

Brown disputed this argument. The school is perfectly entitled to track its buses, he said, but "it's a quantitative leap to monitor children themselves." He raised the question of whether unauthorized individuals could use easily available RFID readers to find out students' private information and monitor their movements.

Because the pilot program is being provided to the school district at no cost, it did not require approval from the Rhode Island ethics commission.

www.naturalnews.com/z023445.html

UM ....NO...SORRY. THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What are the parents thinking?

They are experimenting with children, for God's sake, and trying to make it palatable by using children as the justification for doing it. Not so differently than using children as lab rats for vaccinations while cloaking it in the contention that it is for "their own good".

I'm sorry, but this gives me chills.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    What are the parents thinking?

They are experimenting with children, for God's sake, and trying to make it palatable by using children as the justification for doing it. Not so differently than using children as lab rats for vaccinations while cloaking it in the contention that it is for "their own good".

I'm sorry, but this gives me chills.
    I agree. Very scary! We can't allow this.

First we chip their bags, then we chip their clothes, and then we chip the kids. Then it becomes mandatory that all grade school kids are chipped. Before long it will advance to the high schools. Then the parents will be next as a condition to go onto the school grounds. Can anyone see the logical progression here? This is the typical government at work. Start it out small and keep expanding it till everyone is traceable.

Gee isn’t this the way the EU started and the NAU is going.
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!

Revelation 13:16-18 (NKJV)

16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

Quote Originally Posted by Doots
    Revelation 13:16-18 (NKJV)

16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

Okay, now that gave me chills Doots. And here I've barely had my coffee too

Stop it already!!!!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I would sue the school district and any individuals that came close to my children..... lord help them