U.S. to send 200 Troops to Jordan............Good or Bad Move?

Posted by Michael CHILDS, Admin II on April 17, 2013 at 5:04pm in Patriot Action Alerts

Washington (CNN) -- In a critical indication of growing U.S. military involvement in the civil war in Syria, CNN has learned Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel is ordering the deployment of up to 200 troops to Jordan, according to two Defense Department officials.

IT"S NOT OUR PROBLEM.............

It's only not our problem if Obama doesn't see a political advantage in it. Breaking our economy advances his political ideology.

We must get involved. Egypt and Libya turned out swell. Yep, they are pillars of freedom and democracy now !!

WAY too late for SYRIA..EGYPT..and Libya was a political "MOVE' with consequences that gave us BENGHAZI but the Inept was Running for Re-election...SYRIA, NO KO and Iran will be the Legacy of his FAILURES.

Its all about political interest of the US, relating to Israel, Iran, American influence in the Middle East etc. However in my opinion the US did some crucial miscalculation when they rushed to support the rebels. With the way things are going the outcome of the Syrian crises may not further US interests and at the moment Obama doesn't seem to be sure of how best to continue. I think the opposition should accept government's offer and negotiate with the government. Assad has said he is ready to stand elections. If the elections will be free and fair, I see no reason why the rebels are opposing the idea and insisting Assad must first step down since they said Assad is unpopular. Something should be done urgently to prevent Syria from becoming a failed state plagued by an endless civil war.

And this President memorized the Muslim call to prayer and thinks its the most beautiful sound on earth! Search "Obama Man of the world" NY Times by Nicholas Kristof.

But you missed the point completely. If the Muslims in Syria weren't killing each other to the tune of SEVENTY THOUSAND DEAD and nearly HALF A MILLION AS REFUGEES, this story wouldn't be running.

http://patriotaction.net/forum/topic...sg_share_topic