Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The Ugly Truth: America's Economy is Not Coming Back

The Ugly Truth: America's Economy is Not Coming Back

Wed, 01/28/2009 - 18:31 — dlindorff

President Barack Obama and his economic team are being careful to couch all their talk about economic stimulus programs and bank bailout programs in warnings that the economic downturn is serious and that it will take considerable time to bounce back.

I’m reminded of an experience I had with Chinese medicine when I was living in Shanghai back in 1992. I had come down with a nasty case of the flu while teaching journalism at Fudan University on a Fulbright Scholar program. A Chinese colleague suggested I go to the university clinic. When I told him there wasn’t much point since doctors couldn’t do much for the flu besides recommend fluids and bed rest, he said, “That’s Western doctors. You could go to the Chinese medicine doctors at the clinic. They can help you.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Papa Bush astounded me in one speech, saying that we had entered into an era of the New World Order. Clinton and Baby Bush just reinforced the NWO, creating a situation when the American consumer sneezes, the rest of the world catches pneumonia. Not only have we sneezed, but we seem seriously ill with a flu that even Chinese medicine cannot cure, as the Chinese seem in critical mode because the Americans, losing jobs left and right, don't really think nifty, cheap Chinese imports are that much of a necessity.
    No, we will never be the same country again, as I hope Americans realize that getting back to basics, like food, are a bit more important than buying the latest fashion or techno-gizmo. It doesn't really matter anymore if you have the huge TV when you are threatened with foreclosure.
    And, of course, China which is building all those huge TVs, sewing the latest fashions and cranking out the latest techno stuff will suffer. They are already laying off workers and closing factories.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Papa Bush astounded me in one speech, saying that we had entered into an era of the New World Order.
    At the time I thought he meant no Communism and freedom for everyone in the world, with a corresponding reduction in our defense spending and increase in living standards. And actually that was true for a while until all the unrestricted trade and immigration Bush 1 put into motion took effect, then it became apparent what he really meant was global government run by the bankers for their benefit!!! Man have we really been screwed. I wish Ron Paul was President I think he would take the bankers ill gotten assets and sell or rent them cheap to homeless Americans.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    We are... we are screwed America... it's all down hill from here .. you did not wake up, you did not believe it was possible

Welcome to the birth pains of the New World Order, brought to you by Bush, Clinton, Bush, the CFR, Trilateral commission and a whole slew of corrupt congressman and Senators

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    We are... we are screwed America... it's all down hill from here .. you did not wake up, you did not believe it was possible

Welcome to the birth pains of the New World Order, brought to you by Bush, Clinton, Bush, the CFR, Trilateral commission and a whole slew of corrupt congressman and Senators
    You're so right AS7. I have been telling anyone and everyone about this insidious threat for a few years now and am constantly amazed by how many just don't care. Like children covering their ears and bleating Nah nah nah nah nah...