Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uhaul chase now

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Uhaul chase now

Miami police are chasing a Uhaul van through the streets along I-95. It's running on three tires and a steel wheel. This will get interesting I bet.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

hope it is not criminal aliens...cuz if they get an hurt...the cops will serve hard time
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    lol lol

I was just going to mention this myself, and now I am laughing.

Really, why is a speeding U-Haul national news???????? Why did it follow Bush's speech? Was it to wake us up?

Really, a speeding U-Haul national news, what really should be national news is the thousands of Americans that are killed and displaced in the workforce daily, THAT should be national news, not some dork in a U-Haul evading police. You'd think if that criminal was a tad bit more intelligent they would not have picked a big orange truck in order to be a bit less conspicuous!!!!

"Yeah John, grab the keys to the U-Haul, they'll never find us in that, we'll blend right in!!"
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Uhaul chase now

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Miami police are chasing a Uhaul van through the streets along I-95. It's running on three tires and a steel wheel. This will get interesting I bet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Phewwww...I was worried...but just a crazy woman.....with the best UHaul truck ever....well thank God are police are safe..cuz if it had been criminal aliens ...and they got hurt...OH MY lions, tigers and bears
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Let's let swatchick tell us what's in it. Might be full of guest workers.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Doesn`t OJ live down there?

Would you quit picking on these poor, hardworking criminal aliens!!! How do expect them to transport 5 tons of cocaine?????
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Raleigh
    Doesn`t OJ live down there?
    Good One!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LOL...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast