Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Unburied bodies tell the tale of Detroit — a city in despa

From The Times
    November 21, 2009

Unburied bodies tell the tale of Detroit — a city in despair

Tim Reid in Detroit

171 Comments
    Recommend 61

The abandoned corpses, in white body bags with number tags tied to each toe, lie one above the other on steel racks inside a giant freezer in Detroit’s central mortuary, like discarded shoes in the back of a wardrobe.

Some have lain here for years, but in recent months the number of unclaimed bodies has reached a record high. For in this city that once symbolised the American Dream many cannot even afford to bury their dead.

“I have not seen this many unclaimed bodies in 13 years on the job,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mismanagement is an understatement. Corruption, and a desire for money and power were the worst of it, and the racism down in the city is still terrible. When I went to a couple job-fairs, I heard it myself in person. And there's no reason to do anything about it, because nobody in an official capacity cares, and as long as it's against whites, it's considered ok. All they care about is how they swindle the city's funds and line their pockets, like the former mayor Kilpatrick, and every other city official has for god knows how long.