Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Update

" not on the topic of illegal immigration and immigration"

Boy, Howdy!!!!!

Peeking into the mirror today, opening both eyes. Staring at the image I realized........

I am so not ready for bikini season.

That HUGE gut wiggled and waggled. It sticks out so dern' far it meets people before I do.

In fact, my bulbous belly has many more friends than the rest of me simply by being the first one to bump into folks.

Then there's thos pendulous lard-laden man-breasts. By gosh, one of dem' pron stars I read about would love to have hooters so BIG!!!!! Guess I'll have to cut back to 3 double-bacon cheeseburgers until they recede a wee bit.

At least that monstrous gut is there to prop those upper-body protrusions up.

Staring at the ugly mug reminiscent of an over-ripe melon I notice that my double chins have their own chins. Eeeeeeek!!!! A qudruple chin. No wonder I have so many nose bleeds. When I chortle those chins bounce up and down, slapping my face. Lucky that wide fat nose is there to intercept the chins or I'd surely have black eyes all the time.

Yep..... definitly unready for bikini season.

Still, looking as I do has advantages. It's fun to watch the little kids start crying when they see me.

Oh well.

Obbop,

There is definitely one thing you don't lack and that is a sense of humor. This can carry you far in life and it is appreciated by those such as me who are sick of this illegal alien nonsense and try to find humor wherever and appreciate a little humor so life doesn't appear to suck as bad as it does.

Annie.
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Don't let a few extra pounds prevent you from enjoying the outdoors. It sure isn't stopping Ted Kennedy from showing off his beautiful physique in a swimsuit. You couldn't look much worse, or at least I hope not.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree with Brian here.

It can't be this bad, can it?

It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

Oh geeze this is hysterical.........thanks for the diversion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by crazybird
    Oh geeze this is hysterical.........thanks for the diversion.
    I agree!

I had to do a double take last night seeing these pics. Great finds Brian and Count Floyd. Wherever did you find these?

As far as the Teddy's Hooters pic, well, let's see if I'm good at guessing measurements. I'd say he is a 46D - 60- 40. I wonder if his IQ is higher?
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

Now if you have to travel with your own traffic cone, I say leave the bikini at home.

Count Floyd and Brian,

Where on Earth do you find these pictures? The National Inquirer?

Oh, they're out there on the web.

I'm still trying to find the one of Kennedy on his sailboat with some bimbo.

That one prompted Senator Howell Heflin to remark that it appeared that Kennedy "had done changed his position on offshore drilling".

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I hate to tell you all the other pictures are the before pictures of old Ted. Here's the after one.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast