Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Urgent Info - Voting 4 Ron Paul In Primary

FROM PRIMARILY PAUL WEBSITE:
    Ron Paul supporters: Have you registered as Republicans?

I see a lot of Ron Paul supporters out there, but I wonder how many of them have registered as Republicans so they can vote for him in the primary?

How many of them know if they need to register as a Republican? Before Ron Paul can run for President, he needs to win the nomination of the Republican party, something a lot of people are forgetting.

Now I’ve made it simple and have created a table listing each state, whether their primary is open or closed, and when it will be held. So grab a stamp and envelope, print out your state’s voter registration form, and mail that puppy in. Take a bunch of stamps, envelopes, and voter registration forms to your next MeetUp. Tell everyone you know that they need to register to vote and register as a Republican so they can support Ron Paul in their primary.

http://www.primarilypaul.com/ron-paul-in-the-primaries/

----------------------------------------------
    I almost missed my state's deadline this week to get my voter form in! In NY, we have closed primaries which means you can only vote for a candidate in a particular party if you are a member of that party. I've been an Independent for many years but I changed my affiliation to the Republican Party so I can vote for Ron Paul.

Each state is different so please use the Primarily Paul website to find out the requirements, and deadlines, then download, print and mail in your forms if you are required to. Many of us are first time voters, or are not as knowledgeable about the election process. You can either register to vote with these forms (if you're not registered), or just to change your party status.

If you sincerely believe that Ron Paul is the best man for the job, or you are at least leaning that way, then you MUST register and change your party to Republican (you can always change back after the Presidential elections if you want to)

All of this online and offline support that Dr. Paul has received will be MEANINGLESS if people don't do this!! So make sure you take care of this immediately.

Time moves quickly so do this NOW before you get distracted and miss the opportunity. And considering where our country is headed, this opportunity might be our last attempt at voting in a candidate who wants to restore the constitution and save us from this New World Order Nightmare.

Good tip.

Never gave that much thought, I changed mine to Republican to vote for Pat Buchanan because Pennsylvania's primary is closed.

But my Husband hasn't. Will get right on it.

Good Tips.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

I changed my party affiliation from Democrat to Republican. He will have my vote in the primaries.

I see all the national news media have black listed the three anti amnesty candidates. Even though Paul has won so many straw polls by a whopping margin; CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC and CBS refuse to even discuss the results of those polls in fear of being forced to bring up Ron Paul's name.

I hope Lou Dobbs can help us get the anti amnesty candidates some name recognition from inviting them to appear on his show.

Please all request that.

After the first one he won, someone called into the Shawn Hannity show and when he mentioned Ron Paul's name, he was cut off.

Hannity sucks!!!

I'm allowed to say that I hope, I better go re-read the rules.