Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: US woman trapped in Syria's Ghouta wants action from Trump

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    Look at her clothes, Beezer. They aren't part of a good revolution, they're part of the crazy Muslim revolution. Assad's Syrians are westernized, modernized, they celebrate Christmas, decorate all their stores with Christmas lights and have Christmas trees in their squares. We've been lied to about Assad. Russia is also modernized and Christian. The US must leave all of this mess in Syria to Russia and Assad and stay the hell out of it.

All I am saying is send every one of their damn "refugees" back, especially the men. I do not care if they kill each other off. I do not care about their "refugees".

These barbarians have been raping, killing and blowing stuff up for decades. When they are done in Syria...it will continue somewhere else.

Get our nose out of it, get our troops out of it, and get OUR money out of it.

No more money, no food and no oatmeal for their never ending breeding, rape and killing! Let their people handle it...or not!

BUT GET THEM ALL OFF OUR SOIL.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    No, what I'm saying is Putin and Asaad are indiscriminatly killing large numbers of innocent civilians. So if not for Pearl Harbor you're saying we should have allowed the Holocaust to continue?
    All I know is when we decided to do something in WWII, it was in response to Pearl Harbor and we finished it in 3 years and 8 months. Based on that, I have absolutely no qualms, questions, issues or opinions other than, based on the result, we did it right from A to Z.

Putin and Assad are doing what they need to do to win this gawd damn thing and get it over with. Yes, hello, civilians die in war, especially civil wars started and fought by civilians trying to overthrow a government. Duh. If you think it would be any different in this country or any other, you need to wake up and smell some reality.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    All I am saying is send every one of their damn "refugees" back, especially the men. I do not care if they kill each other off. I do not care about their "refugees".

These barbarians have been raping, killing and blowing stuff up for decades. When they are done in Syria...it will continue somewhere else.

Get our nose out of it, get our troops out of it, and get OUR money out of it.

No more money, no food and no oatmeal for their never ending breeding, rape and killing! Let their people handle it...or not!

BUT GET THEM ALL OFF OUR SOIL.
    Oh yes, I understood what you were saying. As soon as Russia and Syria finish off this last rebel hold out in Eastern Ghouta, order will be restored to the whole country, most of Syria is fine to return to now. This is the last ISIS and Rebel territory. They're going to finish it, and rightly so, a war that should have never started, crazy Muslims, working with ISIS, it's all disgusting. Finish it off, Russia and Syria, so all the nations can send all these Syrian refugees back home where they belong.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Judy wrote:

Putin and Assad are doing what they need to do to win this gawd damn thing and get it over with. Yes, hello, civilians die in war, especially civil wars started and fought by civilians trying to overthrow a government. Duh. If you think it would be any different in this country or any other, you need to wake up and smell some reality.
    Computer warriors like you drive me nuts sometimes, especially when you pretend to know everything about war but actually know very little. For some reason unknown by me you continue to support the many atrocities Asaad has committed against innocent civilians. Furthermore, you ignore the fact that Russia has sanctioned and participated in some of these atrocities. Nope, not even your lovefest with Russia exempts Putin's evil doings.

The end doesn't always justify the means!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    'Assad is an animal, truly evil'

'Putin is backing a person who's truly an evil person. And I think it's very bad for Russia'

Contact EditorMordechai Sones, 12/04/17 20:14

<font color="#000000"><span style="font-family: Arial">

US President Donald Trump launched a fierce attack on Russia.

"Putin is backing a person that's truly an evil person. And I think it's very bad for Russia, I think it's very bad for mankind, it's very bad for this world," Trump said in an interview broadcast on Wednesday.

"But when you drop gas, or bombs, or barrel bombs, they have these massive barrels with dynamite and they drop them right in the middle of a group of people, and in all fairness, you see the same kids - no arms, no legs, no face. This is an animal," Trump concluded.

US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said yesterday that Assad's rule in Syria is nearing an end, warning Russia that it may become "irrelevant" if it continues to support Assad's regime.

Tilerson spoke to reporters shortly before he flew to Moscow to meet Russian President Vladimir Putin. "As far as the future of Bashar al-Assad is concerned, it is important for us to embark on a political process that will lead to a final conclusion on how the Syrian regime will be governed," Tilerson said.

"Our policy calls for a united Syria under the rule of the people of Syria, and I think it is clear to us that the Assad regime is coming to an end, but the question of how it will end and how the transition itself will be carried out can be very important in terms of internal stability of a United Syria," Tillerson added.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/N...ws.aspx/228080

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW View Post
    Judy wrote:

Computer warriors like you drive me nuts sometimes, especially when you pretend to know everything about war but actually know very little. For some reason unknown by me you continue to support the many atrocities Asaad has committed against innocent civilians. Furthermore, you ignore the fact that Russia has sanctioned and participated in some of these atrocities. Nope, not even your lovefest with Russia exempts Putin's evil doings.

The end doesn't always justify the means!
    Unlike you, I don't believe all the rebel propaganda about Assad, Syria or Russia. The rebels exposed themselves when they claimed these bombs were chlorine gas bombs. They were not. That was a lie. Most people may not know what a scene looks like from chlorine gas exposure, I do, and those scenes you saw were not it.

For YOU, computer warrior, to be telling Russia about civilian casualties and the atrocities of war, is truly the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. Over 10 million Russian civilians were killed in WWII due to military action, another 6 to 7 million died from war-related disease and famine. They know all about the civilian suffering of wars. Over 10 million Russian soldiers died in WII on top of the civilian losses. 27 million Russians died in WWII. And they didn't start that war, they just paid an enormous price defending against it.
    Last edited by Judy; 03-12-2018 at 03:45 PM.

MW
    Judy wrote:

Unlike you, I don't believe all the rebel propaganda about Assad, Syria or Russia. The rebels exposed themselves when they claimed these bombs were chlorine gas bombs. They were not. That was a lie. Most people may not know what a scene looks like from chlorine gas exposure, I do, and those scenes you saw were not it.
    My position is not based on any single incident. Do your homework.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12