Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

USA only a few days away from Totalitarianism

Obamacare, Taxes, Constitution

USA only a few days away from Totalitarianism

By Sher Zieve
    Friday, March 19, 2010

Knowing full well that ObamaCare will not only gut Medicare (by $500 Billion or more), create over 150 new agencies designed to control the citizens of the USA (most of which have nothing to do with health), will begin taxing We-the-People immediately upon its being signed into law but will NOT begin serving anyone for years corrupt, bribed and/or intimidated Democrat leaders—as was to be expected—folded one by one into the Obama web of deception.

ObamaCare is also filled with myriad unconstitutional dictatorial commandments for the American people, including the demand that they buy heath insurance as “approvedâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I refuse to believe that there is nothing we can do about this once it is signed into law. Our nation is founded on the principle that people can only be governed by their own consent.

I dare someone to tell me that we must obey laws that serve only to enslave us! What good are we as Americans and as heirs to the greatest nation ever to exist in the history of the world if we choose to dishonor this greatest gift by throwing in the towel? This is not a rhetorical question, I want someone to answer me.

Hell will f%$#*@g freeze before I lay down and let this piece of s#!t a$$ wipe of an ersatz excuse for a president and his slimy scum sucking pack of filthy hyenas destroy my grandchildren's birthright.

You go ahead and edit this if you like, but believe me, I was holding back.
    <div>
    </div>