Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

USAF Vet Offers National Cemetery Plot To Dead Boston Bomber

USAF Vet Offers National Cemetery Plot To Dead Boston Bomber

by Lisa De Pasquale 7 May 2013, 10:42 AM PDT
    Share This:

Published on May 6, 2013
    US Air Force (USAF) veteran Julie Frein said she is willing to give up her burial plot at Arlington National Cemetery to Tamerlan Tsarnaev - the deceased Boston bombing suspect. The Anne Arundel County woman told Fox45 she feels the terrorist suspect should be able to be laid to rest and just wants it to all be over. "I feel sympathy for [his family] in that as long as this issue is open, they can't have closure," Frein told Fox45's Joy Lepola. When asked how she thought Americans would react to the suspect being buried in a national cemetery, Frein replied, "Well the country would just have to get over that, wouldn't they? Because nobody, nobody deserves to rot above ground." Frein has already called the funeral home in Massachusetts where Tsarnaev's body is currently stored and is in the process of contacting the Office of Veteran Affairs to see if she will be able to offer up her plot. Frein served in the USAF for two years. Her husband served in the US Navy for 20 years

This is beyond comprehension.

UPDATE: I'm hearing from people that veterans do not have "ownership rights" of their plots, i.e. they aren't transferable. Given the hatred this family has for the U.S. it's obviously doubtful they would even take advantage of this empty offer. Regulations can be found here.

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2...edium=facebook

Gee does she think he should have a 10 gun salute, color guard with all the trimmings too???? This is what I call a bleeding heart liberal..Nut Case women..I suppose she never shed a tear for the many that were killed or hurt by those demented freaks. She doesn't want to be a "hero" no fear of that I am sure...she is an idiot..

I think his family should cremate him and/or return his body back to his homeland with out fanfare.
    All at their own expense of course, since they already took all the freebies from the State a while back, They should be given the choice of either, or and quickly. Enough of this bull crap .........If it were up to me, they should blow him to the wind near the smellist dump they can find..
    Last edited by kathyet; 05-07-2013 at 03:26 PM.