Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

USMC SILENT DRILL TEAMâ€

It doesn't get much better than this.The six minutes goes by quite fast. Be
    sure to watch past the three minute mark. That's when it goes from fantastic to
    spectacular. You can only imagine the number of practice hours it took to get to
    this level of proficiency. At this link there are also some other of this unit's
    performance.Â

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y90UPLLo6nY

Semper Fidelis
    The Few. The Proud. The Marines. Semper Fidelis; Always Faithful
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Semper Fi!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    US Army Drill Team

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dxTBK7j ... re=related

For my brothers in Arms
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our troops are fantastic, the best in the world . This brought proud tears to my eyes .

my husband sees some of these and other branch in his dr.s office every month . He doesn't know what to say to them he feels so bad . They are missing arms, legs or both . He said they always sit next to him and he feels they want to talk, but he ignores them because he is affraid he will say wrong thing .

Any suggestions on what he should say ? Or should he just be quite ?

God bless our troops ! Two more got killed and three injured by a iraqi soldier terrorist infltrator in Mosul . They were in a gun fight with the enemy and the animal turned on them and their translator . Then as usual they accused our tropps of beating a pregnant woman . I'm sure bush will prosecute the troops to the fullest extent of the law using the iraqi witness testimony . And our muslim loving media will join in .