This is for those of you Alipacer's with children that are required to get these poisonous vaccinations for school.

I was listening to Coast to Coast AM last night and they had a couple of doctors on talking about how bad these vaccinations are. After doing their own research, they discovered these vaccines have caused many problems, including autism and cancer in small children. After looking at each individual vaccines, they found dangerous amounts of aluminum and mercury, which results in cancerous tumors and many other problems. The government has been given TONS of money by these pharm companies to make these poisons mandatory. Our own Rick Perry was given HUGE donations from the makers of Gardasil, and the next thing you know he wanted to make it mandatory. DO NOT TAKE GARDASIL! It wasn't tested properly and girls are reporting lots of problems, but their doctors (paid by pharm companies) are blowing it off.

Well, it appears that these aren't mandatory at all, and everyone can file an exemption. Here in the state of Texas, there is an online form you can fill out and they will mail it to you. Every state is different, but I will give you a link to get you started. My daughter will NEVER get these shots again.

http://www.vaccineinfo.net/resources/sites/index.shtml