Vandals targeted Donald Trump’s Massachusetts campaign headquarters in Littleton over the weekend, writing “pig” and “Nazi” across several windows in red spray paint.

Police said the graffiti was reported Saturday morning at the historic Conant Building on King Street. Vandals had spray-painted “vulgar and sexual references,” “references to Trump as a nazi” and the word “pig” across three storefront windows. A local CBS News affiliate reported seeing “a phallic drawing” and a curse word written in large letters.

“These types of acts are surprising and certainly not representative of the kind of town that Littleton is and the kind of people who live in this community. People have a right to express their views and disagreements, but the line is drawn at criminal behavior and vandalism,” Littleton Police Chief Matthew King said in a statement. “Littleton is an accepting place full of people who coexist regardless of each other’s political ideology. I speak for the entire community in my strong condemnation of these acts, and I promise a full and thorough investigation.”

Police said they are conducting a “full and thorough investigation,” which will include reviewing surveillance footage from area businesses. They said they spoke to the building owner and Mr. Trump’s campaign manager about the graffiti, which will be cleaned off after it is fully documented.

“The Conant Building is a historic building, and it is absolutely disgraceful that anyone would vandalize it simply because of their political beliefs or their disagreement with a political figure or party,” Jim Karr, chairman of the Littleton Board of Selectmen, said in a statement. “This is not what Littleton is all about. I hope that the Littleton Police Department identifies and prosecutes whomever is responsible for these acts to the fullest extent of the law.”

Police are asking anyone with information about the vandalism to contact the department.

Vandals target Donald Trump's Massachusetts headquarters