Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

Ventura steals thunder and the stage at Ron Paul rally

Former Minnesota Gov. Ventura steals thunder and the stage at Ron Paul rally at Target Center
    Wednesday, 03 September 2008
    by T.W. Budig
    ECM Capitol reporter

For a spell it wasn’t Texas maverick and insurgent candidate Ron Paul but former Gov. Jesse Ventura on Tuesday (Sept. 2) who loomed large at the Rally for the Republic Convention at the Target Center.

The three-day rally is an offshoot of Paul’s folded presidential campaign.

“We just transferred this whole movement to the Campaign for Liberty,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Noting that he lives half of the year in Mexico, Ventura styled the immigration debate as stemming from a American fear of brown- skinned people.
    I don't fear brown people.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Noting that he lives half of the year in Mexico, Ventura styled the immigration debate as stemming from a American fear of brown- skinned people.
    Think it's about color Jesse? Tell me why we don't have the same problems with Indians from India, they're brown skinned. How about the Somalis? We don't have a problem with the skin color, we have a problem with the ATTITUDE of those who expect us to bend over while they violate our laws. Can't come in legally, then don't bother coming at all!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Think it's about color Jesse? Tell me why we don't have the same problems with Indians from India, they're brown skinned. How about the Somalis? We don't have a problem with the skin color, we have a problem with the ATTITUDE of those who expect us to bend over while they violate our laws. Can't come in legally, then don't bother coming at all!
    Your right M! Ventura is simply wrong here as he's taking the simplistic approach that requires little thought. Essentially, he's adopted the oppositions tactic of carpet bombing everyone who opposes illegal immigration as a racist and moving on.

I never have liked Ventura Now I know why.

I am scared of Brown People, I see what is happening to this country because of them. I am not racist but I am sick and tired of dealing with all the crap these people keep spewing. They have no rights whatsoever here if they are illegal, Same ol' crap just a different day.
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

old jesse blew it big time with that remark about color . I almost choked on my long neck when he said that .
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

How about the Somalis?

My state has trouble with Somali's. Not crime as much as DEMANDS, school systems, welfare, rampart breeding, and driving accidents. The police told them their drug they chew, is NOT legal here. I'm not sure how that went over?

Lewiston, has a huge older French culture there. This State and CATHOLIC CHARITIES, bent over backwards and sunk it's own people, tax-wise, plus the school systems and housing. I've said here before, they demanded footbaths and prayer rooms in the school and NO ONE can eat or bring in ANYTHING pork!!!

We suddenly got an influx of them from Michigan and a couple other states. They LOVE our welfare system!

Personally, I think refugee's should have 3 years and then they have to apply for citizenship. They too, don't assimilate...

There seems to be NO gratefullness to us here, in saving their lives, (most likely.) It has caused quite a split in the area.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Ventura is such an imbecile.....He has taken shots at Lou Dobbs because of his fight against IAs. He has made ridiculous comments like the one above....I for one can not wait until he makes Mexico his permanent home.

Like he has to deal with the problems in his mansion in Beverly Hills or wherever. Now grandstanding that he has a home in Mexico...probably some elite beach resort, flanked with American owned hotels. Trying to brow-beat middle America on something he knows NOTHING about.

"Berlin Wall???" Yeh, more like the OPPOSITE of the Berlin Wall. He also said we would pay double for our produce without illegals. BS. Its more like a dime extra. He is an uninformed, blow-hard, waste of space.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

That's the only issue I have a problem with regarding Ventura. I wouldn't vote for him because of that fact. But please don't allow this to completely turn you off to other issues he is right about like the national debt, constitutional rights etc. It's good that someone like him whose not afraid to speak out, has a platform to get the word out about the NWO, our corrupt govt., etc.

We're not always going to agree with people on everything. He's entirely wrong on immigration but I'm not going to completely dismiss his views on other important issues simply because I disagree with him on immigration. I hope some of the people here will do the same.

Ventura's head may be the size of a watermelon but he has proved his brain to be pea-sized.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast