Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ventura: WTC Collapse A Controlled Demolition

Home News Categories About BLN Search Articles Contact

Ventura: WTC Collapse A Controlled Demolition

Published on Wednesday, April 02, 2008.

Source: InfoWars - Paul Joseph Watson

Former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura vehemently savaged the official 9/11 story on a syndicated national radio show today, saying the WTC collapsed like a controlled demolition and was pulverized to dust as he also highlighted the impossible 10 second free fall speed of the towers.
    Appearing on The Alex Jones Show, Ventura said that his initial reaction to 9/11 was much like most people at the time, and he accepted the official story outright, a response he now regrets because he was in a position of power and could have used it to raise a lot of pointed questions.

“I kicked myself when it initially happened that the light didn’t go off but I was so shocked that this thing had even taken place that I apologize for not being more aware,â€

Somebody woke up . it's alot like the Warren Commission report .Nothing adds up or makes sense . Ever sense 9/11 America has been "Invaded" , Trillion dollar wars & We the People get NOTHING from OUR elected officals.
    Some thing truly does stink to high hell
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

MW
    This conspiracy theory has been debated to death and proven wrong.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Ventura: WTC Collapse A Controlled Demolition

[“When I was watching Loose Change with a friend of mine - he happens to work for a company that helps build the Boeing airplanes and they said that when the engines completely disappeared and were destroyed, his response was, excuse my French - V******V!,â€