Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

VERY IMPORTANT WEBSITE - PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT

I would like to share this email I received and to ask for your support by signing the petition on the website and sending this information to everyone you know. We need to continue to defend our freedoms against govt. controlled healthcare, as well as for greater transparency of OUR MONEY!

Please read on:

Dear Friend of Liberty,
    Â*
    As you and I both know, Campaign for Liberty is leading the fight to pass Ron Paul's bill to Audit the Fed.Â* With 282 cosponsors in the House and 23 in the Senate, your efforts have so far proven very successful in establishing large, bipartisan supportÂ*for Federal Reserve transparency.Â*

We've come a long way in demonstrating to the nation that monetary policy is a critical issue, and every day more and more people are waking up to the harm that the Fed has caused our economy.
    Â*
    But our mission is not yet complete.Â* There are more Americans to educate, more signatures to collect, and more work to be done to combat the "big guns" that have come out against Ron Paul's Audit the Fed bill.Â* That's why today I'm proud to announce that we've taken the next step in our efforts by launching AuditTheFed.com, a focused, coalition website with one purpose: to push this historic piece of legislation through Congress, past the President's desk, and into law.
    Â*
    AuditTheFed.com includes: contact information for your congressman and senators, petitions, widgets, and banners to promote the website, dynamic graphs of the bill's cosponsors, a detailed summary of the Audit the Fed bill, a list of our growing coalition, a blog to keep you up to date on all the latest Audit the Fed news, a sign up for email updates, and social networks to help get the word out online.Â* This website was designed to put you, the liberty-loving activist, in a position to efficiently and effectively promote Audit the Fed to family, friends, neighbors, and strangers alike.

www.auditthefed.com

There's an online petition you can send to your rep. Please support this very important campaign. Here's what the petition says:

An Open Letter to the
    US House of Representatives

Whereas: Congress, the Federal Reserve, and the U.S. Treasury have put the American taxpayer on the hook for over $12 trillion in bailouts and loans; and

Whereas: Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke recently refused to tell Congress who has received trillions in these funds from the Federal Reserve; and

Whereas: Allowing the Fed to operate our nation's monetary system in almost complete secrecy leads to abuse, inflation, and a lower quality of life for every American; and

Whereas: HR 1207, the Federal Reserve Transparency Act, and S 604, the Federal Reserve Sunshine Act, would require a full audit of the Fed for the first time in its history and would provide answers to the American people about how our money is being spent;

Therefore: It's time to hold the Federal Reserve accountable to Congress and the American People. I urge you to do everything in your power to pass the Audit the Fed bill!

signed.
    almost 68k

working4change
    Thks done