Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

VIDEO: 400 lb Man Choked to Death by Police on New York City Street as He Yells 'I Ca

Conservative Daily

Truly alarming...

VIDEO: 400 lb Man Choked to Death by Police on New York City Street as He Yells 'I Can't Breathe!'

“When I kissed my husband this morning, I never thought it would be for the last...
    ijreview.com

VIDEO: 400 lb Man Choked to Death by Police on New York City Street as He Yells ‘I Can’t Breathe!’

5,245 Shares By Kyle Becker 5 hours ago

The New York Daily News is reporting a tragic story out of New York City involving video footage of the NYPD choking out a 400 lb. man, who outside sources say was only guilty of breaking up a fight.
    The asthmatic Staten Island dad Eric Garner, who is a husband and father to six, was clearly standing peaceably on the sidewalk when New York Police Department officers approached him and attempted to arrest him.

Garner is confronted by police officers. During the incident, it appears that police officers not only choke him, but slam his head against the ground. (NYDN)

The man complained on video shot by 22-year-old Ramsey Orta that he was tired of being harrassed by police officers. The NYPD stated their accusation after the news story broke that he was suspected of selling untaxed cigarettes.

Police officers subdue Garner with a chokehold. “I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe!” Garner yelled repeatedly. (NYDN)

“They’re covering their asses, he was breaking up a fight,” Garner’s mother said to the Daily News. “They harassed and harassed my husband until they killed him. According to the Daily News, Garner’s family said he didn’t have any cigarettes on him or in his car at the time of his death.

A crowd assembled with smartphones to video record the event. (NYDN)

NYPD’s Department of Internal Affairs launched an investigation, and found that Garner was due in court on charges of pot possession and selling untaxed cigarettes. The Staten Island D.A. is investigating the case.

‘He’s the nicest guy. I can’t believe what I saw. That’s no way to do an arrest,’ Douglas, 50, told the Daily News about Garner. (NYDN)

Whenever it comes to crime cases, there are always multiple sides of the story. The powerful video shows both Garner resisting arrest and police officers continuing to “choke him out” after yelling, “I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe!”
    Eric Garner unfortunately went into a seizure and died of cardiac arrest.

“Esaw Garner holds a photo of her late husband with sons Emery (left) and Eric.” (NYDN)

“When I kissed my husband this morning, I never thought it would be for the last time,” Garner’s wife, Esaw, told the Daily News. When she got to the scene of the incident, she said, “Babe, don’t leave me, I need you.”

“But he was already gone,” she said.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/07/1585...-cant-breathe/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

you would never see me in this Psycho City; protect and defend my ass
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mad World News

[Watch] Man Dies After Police Put Him In Chokehold: ‘I Can’t Breathe!’
    http://madworldnews.com/watch-man-di...-cant-breathe/
    “They harassed and harassed my husband until they killed him.”

A New York City man has died after police seemingly assaulted him after he tried...
    madworldnews.com

in News, Opinion, Videos / by Sean Brown / on July 18, 2014 at 2:41 pm /

A New York City man has died after police seemingly assaulted him after he tried to break up a fight, and the incident was captured on video.
    Eric Garner, a 43-year-old father of six, yelled “I can’t breathe!” at least eight times while a New York City Police officer had him in a chokehold from behind as other officers grabbed his hands to cuff him behind his back.

“When I kissed my husband this morning, I never thought it would be for the last time,” Garner’s wife, Esaw Garner, said. Esaw Garner holds a photo of her late husband with sons Emery and Eric.

According to TheBlaze, Garner has 30 prior arrests on his record for selling cigarettes illegally, and police claimed that’s what they saw him doing when they approached him.
    “I didn’t do nothing,” Garner told a plain clothes officer, adding “I didn’t sell anything.”
    Frustrated with being harassed by police, Garner stood up against the officers who confronted him.
    “I’m tired of it. Every time you see me you want to mess with me. This stops today,” he said. ”Everybody standing there will tell you that I didn’t do nothing. I didn’t sell nothing. …I’m minding my business, officer. I’m minding my business. Please just leave me alone.”
    Unfortunately for him, it did stop that day with the loss of his life.

It was at that point that one of the officers put his hands on Garner, then a struggle ensued. Nearly a dozen other officers quickly brought Garner to the ground, with one of them holding him in a chokehold and even pressing his face into the pavement.
    Garner was heard in the video, shot by Ramsey Orta, telling the officers he couldn’t breathe, but they seemed unconcerned and nonreactive to his claim. He later died at the hospital he was transported to.
    Orta, who provided the video to the New York Daily News and witnessed the entire incident, said, “Once again, police beating up on people.”
    “All he did was break up a fight. And this is what happens for breaking up a fight. This s*** is crazy.”
    He also said that while you couldn’t exactly see what happened to Garner in the video, police “jumped him” and they were choking him. “He was foaming at the mouth.”
    “And that’s it, he was done,” Orta said. “The cops were saying, ‘No, he’s OK, he’s OK.’ He wasn’t OK.”
    The NYPD commented to the Daily News that Garner was “placed into custody, went into cardiac arrest and died” at the hospital.
    However Garner’s wife, Ersaw, thinks the department is just “covering their asses,” and she believes her husband’s death is a result of the police not leaving him alone.
    “They harassed and harassed my husband until they killed him.”
    - – - Be sure to “like” me on Facebook and follow me on Twitter! – - -
    http://madworldnews.com/watch-man-di...-cant-breathe/

Staten Island man dies after NYPD cop puts him in chokehold

NY Daily News

A 400-pound asthmatic Staten Island dad died Thursday after a cop put him in a chokehold and other officers appeared to slam his head against the sidewalk,...

Staten Island man dies after NYPD cop puts him in chokehold

Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

Several Videos at the page link:

Amid a controversy over the death of a Staten Island man following a confrontation with the NYPD, Mayor de Blasio on Friday abruptly postponed his departure for a family vacation in Italy, hours before he was scheduled to depart.
    In a brief statement, press secretary Phil Walzak cited only de Blasio’s need “to attend to City business.”
    Updates to the Mayor’s schedule will be provided as they become available, he added.

New York Daily NewsPolice officials said Garner has a history of arrests for selling untaxed cigarettes.

New York Daily News A 400-pound asthmatic Staten Island dad died Thursday after a cop put him in a chokehld and other officers appeared to slam his head against the sidewalk, according to video of the incident.

New York Daily News'I can’t breathe! I can’t breathe!' Eric Garner, 43, repeatedly screamed after at least five NYPD officers took him down in front of a Tompkinsville beauty supply store when he resisted being handcuffed.

A 400-pound asthmatic Staten Island dad died Thursday after a cop put him in a chokehold and other officers appeared to slam his head against the sidewalk, according to video of the incident.

This comes as two NYPD officers were yanked off the street Friday as cops and the Staten Island district attorneys investigated the stunning death of a suspect placed in a banned chokehold.
    The officers were slated for desk duty pending completion of the probe into Thursday’s death of Eric Garner, 43, as he was brought down by five NYPD officers outside a Tompkinsville beauty parlor.
    “Loss of life is always a tragedy,” said Police Commissioner Bill Bratton at a City Hall news conference. “Nobody began the day with the expectation it would end the way it did.

New York Daily NewsAn NYPD spokesman would only say the man “was being placed in custody, went into cardiac arrest and died” at Richmond University Medical Center.

New York Daily NewsWithin moments Garner, a married father of six children with two grandchildren, ceased struggling and appeared to become unconscious as police called paramedics to the scene.

Within moments Garner, a married father of six children with two grandchildren, ceased struggling and appeared to become unconscious as police called paramedics to the scene.
    “So it’s a tragedy ... that needs to be totally investigation, with the questions answered.”
    He was joined by Mayor de Blasio, who had earlier sent his condolences to the dead man’s family and promised a “full and thorough investigation.”

Sam Costanza Esaw Garner holds pic of her late husband as she sits with sons Emery (l.) and Eric. “They wouldn’t tell me anything,” she said of cops.

Sam Costanza Eric Garner's family including (L-R) son Eric, 18, daughter Erica, 24, daughter Emerald, 22, wife Esaw, 46 mother Gwen Carr, 65, and son Emery, 14, are mourning the loss of him from their family.

TOMAS E. GASTON Eric Garner's sister, MTA bus operator Lisha Flagg, 38, wants justice for Eric Garner's death.

Officers involved in fatal arrest of Staten Island man now on desk duty

Privacy Policy | Terms of Use

This video player must be at least 300x170 pixels in order to operate.
    Officers involved in fatal arrest of Staten Island man now on desk...

Police Commissioner Bratton says the two officers involved in the fatal arrest of Eric Garner on Staten Island have been placed on administrative duty.

Garner is the married father of six kids and grandfather to two. His outraged family said cops provided them with no details until they arrived at the hospital to identify the body.
    Garner says on the video that he was breaking up a fight before cops arrived, and insisted that he was wrongly accused.
    “I did nothing,” he said loudly. “I was sitting here the whole time, minding my business.”

rparascandola@nydailynews.com

ON A MOBILE DEVICE? CLICK HERE TO WATCH THE VIDEO.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1871946

New York Prepares for Riots As Grand Jury Weighs Eric Garner Decision

Rev. Farrakhan says Islam permits attacks on whites for crimes of police

by Kurt Nimmo | Infowars.com | December 2, 2014

As the video below unmistakably shows, Eric Garner was killed by the cops.

His crime? Allegedly selling cigarettes not approved and taxed by the state. Garner was knocked to the ground and a white police officer, Daniel Pantaleo, strangled him to death. The suffocation was exacerbated by the fact Garner suffered from asthma.
    Unfortunately, the racial component of this murder will feed the race war hysteria coming out of Ferguson, Missouri. It will allow the race war opportunists to promote their agenda.
    The race war opportunists have managed to pave over the larger issue – out of control federally militarized cops at war with citizens. All races in the United States suffer from police violence.
    Following riots in Ferguson and black-on-white murder in St. Louis in reaction to a grand jury decision exonerating policeman Darren Wilson, race war activists justified the destruction of private property (including property owned by black merchants) and disrupting commerce.
    The latest call for violence has come from perennial firebrand Rev. Louis Farrakhan. On Saturday, Farrakhan delivered a speech at Morgan State University, a black college in Baltimore. He said Islam permits a “law for retaliation” and violence should be used following the Michael Brown and Eric Garner grand jury decisions.
    “Watch now, because once it starts, it’s on. You may not want to fight, but you better get ready. Teach your baby how to throw the bottle if they can,” he said, referring a Molotov cocktail.

He encouraged black people to disrupt commerce. “As long as they [whites] kill us [blacks] and go to Wendy’s and have a burger and go to sleep, they gonna keep killing us,” he said. “But when we die and they die, then soon we’re going to sit at a table and talk about it! We’re tired! We want some of this earth or we’ll tear this [expletive] country up!”
    Police on Staten Island, where Garner was killed, are preparing for protests and possible violence in the wake of a grand jury decision.
    “There certainly will be increased police presence in the area, especially around the vicinity of where they anticipate demonstrations to be taking place, and that is something that I believe the NYPD is taking very seriously,” said Assemblywoman Nicole Malliotakis. Her district includes parts of Staten Island and Brooklyn.
    “Here on Staten Island, Eric Garner had a lot of friends, especially in that area, and he’s very, very well missed by a lot of people who’s anxiously waiting the decision,” said Cynthia Davis of the National Action Network. “So I even think maybe some agitators may try to worm their way in and try to cause problems, but we’re just praying and hoping that that doesn’t happen.”
    New York’s Democrat Mayor, Bill de Blasio, said he does not expect violence after the grand jury decision is handed down. “There will be protests, it’s part of a democracy. But in this city we respect that,” de Blasio said last week. “We allow protests to happen the right way and, generally speaking, in a way that really fosters non-violence and people participating in their society in the right manner.”

http://www.infowars.com/new-york-pre...rner-decision/

Breaking news...

Grand Jury Verdict on Cop Choking Unarmed Man to Death Leads to Instant Upheaval in New York City
    Even the city's Mayor is calling for protests...
    ijreview.com|By Victoria Taft

Article/Video/Tweets at the page link:

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/12/2116...paign=Breaking