Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Video clip Buddha's Warriors on CNN!

Buddha's Warriors comes on again tonight on CNN, at 8 and 11 p.m. ET and I thought you
    might enjoy it for I did.

Those Monks are so brave having to deal with the Communist Chinese Military . They want freedom so badly they will risk their life .
    Here is a clip from the documentary-
    http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/world/ ... .march.cnn
    Thomas Jefferson said: When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty !

ELE

Citizen soldiers....

Perhaps we "Anti Amnesty Send Illegals Packing" group might consider ourselves to be like the Monks and/or like the citizens of Israel and/or like the French Underground in WW II, in that we don't have to wear uniforms or carry a gun, as we, the legal citizens of America, can all soldiers fighting for our country!

Thank you for the link , it's great!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our Country should not be in this Olympic's. Because of this Abuse to the Monks and to the Dalai Lama. A so called Free society excepting human abuse by the Chinese along with China being a RED Communist Country
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

One interesting thing I noticed was the train tracks that go from China proper into Tibet. It is basically a pipeline for ethnic Chinese immigration into Tibet. Tibet's capital city is now HALF ethnic Chinese. Tibet will lose control of their homeland unless something is done about their sovereignty. Sounds very similar to what is happening to the West.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!