That sound like my kind of American Gogo.

As for these viruses and cancers. I was reading a homeopathic site one day and this person, who seemed to be educated, felt that many cancers and diseases may be the result of numerous types of parasites, liekly microscopic ones.

Now knowing this, years ago, my niece and nephew, both had such awful teenage acne. Their mother took them to a doctor, who was a naturpoathic, and he said this kind of acne is known to be caused form a particular microscopic parasite. I lost it knowing that this "thing" was basically gnawing at their skin and making it like that. The doctor said it was highly treatable and a long round of antibiotics for both did work.

Bad thing is, one caught it from the other, and the first one caught it from someone else, and it goes around like that. No one knows how to prevent it, onyl to treat it once there.

As for the thing with certain cancers from being from types of parasite....guess anything should not be beyond our imagination when it comes to researching causes and potential treatments. This person, I am guessing was a naturopathic, said one person who had advanced colon cancer, was treated for parasites, and given an all juiced diet, vegan of course, and within three months, there was ZERO cancer, and never had used chemo or radiation.

As for the validity, not sure, but I always take things with a grain of salt, and then give it room for thought. I guess I can believe it after the niece and nephew thing, that really freaked me out.