Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Video:Pelosi calls protesters astroturf swatiska sign carri

Wow -are these Pelosi's counter-statements to the grassroots protests? This link has a very short clip of her when asked about the protests using the words astroturf and mentioned they are carrying 'swatiska's and symbols like that' to a town hall meeting on healthcare.

How insulting can these liberal democrats get?? Boxer saying we are too well dressed to be real protesters? You've got to see that video posted here.

Most posts I read are saying it's the WH who is following Hitler's path with a snitch site. I love that so many people are reporting themselves, sending in condemning letters about the healthcare, attaching the bill, sending in spam, etc...

*************************************************8 8
    Go to link to see this short clip with out of touch Pelosi.
    http://hotair.com/archives/2009/08/05/q ... e-day-130/

Quotes of the day
    posted at 10:30 pm on August 5, 2009 by Allahpundit
    Share on Facebook | printer-friendly

“At one point, U.S. Rep. Mike Ross sat with his head in his hands while the crowd shouted. He and fellow Democratic Rep. Vic Snyder told audience members at a forum at Arkansas Children’s Hospital that they wouldn’t support a completely government-run, single-payer health insurance plan.

‘But that’s what Obama wants!’ an audience member shouted, leading to more heckling…

‘I’ve said this several times but let me see if I can make it a little more clear,’ Ross said. ‘I don’t represent Speaker (Nancy) Pelosi or President Obama or (House Finance Committee Chairman) Barney Frank. I represent the people of Arkansas and I’m not voting for any bill that forces any one plan on anyone, period.’â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, maybe it's time to buy stock in AstroTurf, then...
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

The Speaker of the House is a Nut Case.

Pelosi is a crazy woman that prefabricates stories like other people breathe.

The fact is the American people want their country back and they don't want Obama and his Fascists to take over their health care. No organization put anyone up to anything; the American people have figured it out on their own.

America belongs to her legal citizens, not the politicians!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I wouldn't hire that SLUG to work behind a counter at Macy's ... who in the hell keeps electing that Freak to such a high office in this country

Wonder when we can expect the obot plants to start showing up at the legitimate protests carrying signs displaying swastikas in order to "prove" Nancy's point?

You do understand that was the point of her public statement, right?

It wasn't because it's happened....it's because they want it to START happening.

Watch........

My gawd, that lady is truly insane..and I mean that literally
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok